Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Fat(ASS) Acceptance Movement

GaberialX

• Member ID:  2520
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  3748
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/18/1953

NickTheGrip

Well RDKL. You would most definitely NOT fall into the category I was railing on. Based on your story from the heart, it is obvious that you got dealt a crappy hand and fall into that small minority I talked about. I am sure when people see you in a chair weighing so much they think "lazy fat ass - ate himself into that chair" when they don't know the real reason and don't bother to find out.

The ones I can't stand are the ones that do eat themselves into a chair and then expect us to not only accept their lack of will, but pay for their support.

I hope you continue to get things under control and if you felt my rant was aimed at people like yourself, I apologize as it most definitely was not

Peace brother

No problem Nick...just wanted to show some comparison to the conversation. I'm not a quitter and some say I need to slow down some.  But I got this little proverb that I live by........."If you slow down ...You go down" .  I dont go out often cause its just a hassle but when I do I hold my head up high and folks see that Im all about the business . I still have a massive set of arms and shoulders that are well defined. I myself dont think of myself as "BIG" as much as others will tell me as far as the rest of the body besides the gut. Its just this middle/lower shit thayt need cut the hell off . LOL

For fun I still arm wrestle a bunch and do one on each arm competition from time to time amongst friends . I also in spite of my age want to do wheelchair fights. I've dabbled in that a bit but my weight and my reach will out class me plus I'm winded quickly.  I got an extra wheelchair here at the house with a open invitation to some sparring. We have had plenty of fun with that.  

This is my inspiration.....

• Member ID:  336
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  801
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/03/1963
  • Device:  Windows

thanks for the entertainment guys.....i gotta a killer buzz on this is some funny shit

• Member ID:  177
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

RDKL
NickTheGrip

Well RDKL. You would most definitely NOT fall into the category I was railing on. Based on your story from the heart, it is obvious that you got dealt a crappy hand and fall into that small minority I talked about. I am sure when people see you in a chair weighing so much they think "lazy fat ass - ate himself into that chair" when they don't know the real reason and don't bother to find out.

The ones I can't stand are the ones that do eat themselves into a chair and then expect us to not only accept their lack of will, but pay for their support.

I hope you continue to get things under control and if you felt my rant was aimed at people like yourself, I apologize as it most definitely was not

Peace brother

No problem Nick...just wanted to show some comparison to the conversation. I'm not a quitter and some say I need to slow down some.  But I got this little proverb that I live by........."If you slow down ...You go down" .  I dont go out often cause its just a hassle but when I do I hold my head up high and folks see that Im all about the business . I still have a massive set of arms and shoulders that are well defined. I myself dont think of myself as "BIG" as much as others will tell me as far as the rest of the body besides the gut. Its just this middle/lower shit thayt need cut the hell off . LOL

For fun I still arm wrestle a bunch and do one on each arm competition from time to time amongst friends . I also in spite of my age want to do wheelchair fights. I've dabbled in that a bit but my weight and my reach will out class me plus I'm winded quickly.  I got an extra wheelchair here at the house with a open invitation to some sparring. We have had plenty of fun with that.  

This is my inspiration.....

iFuerza
RDKL first i want to say thank you for your service that speaks volumes about you as well as how you carry your self in your writing, the hand you delt surly isnt good. and people dont think, why is that person that big, they think what the fuck, seriously? or hes lazy, or what ever the fucks think, i get it, not to the severity of others but shit. im much like you in your early years, big but athletic, and built, even was considering the marine corps before i pussed out, but i lead a very active life, so its not all people stuffing their pie holes, its also people being different, and no im not bigged boned because that statement is horse shit

Well young man its not an easy road to hoe but you can address it and if need be visit your Dr.    I have gotten meds for weight control for many a year and they helped as long as you did not abuse them. Adapex is a new med that decreases appetite as well as gives you extra little zing of energy.  You said you were bailing hay so I assume your on a farm maybe? I worked on my grand Dads farm in the summers till football practice started and I really bulked up the muscles and sweated my nuts off. I bet your REALLY sweatin yours off as its cooler here (S. Georgia) than where you live.

Venery

thanks for the entertainment guys.....i gotta a killer buzz on this is some funny shit

Yo....No problem man. I'm glad that we can provide you with funny stuff . Would hate to be a BUZZ kill Cool 

NickTheGrip
RDKL
NickTheGrip

I think it would be a lot more entertaining if you use the one in your avatar!!!Laughing

Ha! Ha!.....yes that would be hell wouldnt it. I love the concept of that mini gun but it would spin that chair in a circle like a sentry gun LOL   Yeee Haaaww

• Member ID:  112
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

I don’t know one person that wants to be heavy NONE. It is not easy to makethe right choices when it comes to food in the US we are pushed to go fasterand faster and we have less time to make the right choices when it comes tofood. There is a McDonalds on every street corner. In every house hold everyoneneeds to work to make ends meet which leaves little or no time to find purchaseprepare all the right foods. My whole family on my side are heavy all the wayback that i can see. On my wife’s side they are all skinny and eat every damnthing in site.

It kills me i just look at food i gain weight i eat right i try andwork out i am very busy person but i can’t seem to lose the weight should i be discriminatedagainst i think not. Unless you are heavy you have no idea how heavy people arediscriminated against. Try buying clothes 44 waist is the cut off. I am in theprocess of doing weight loss surgery not for society for me so I can feelbetter. I have type 2 diabetes and I am on about 10 meds a day 4 of which causeweight gain and yet my doctor says you have to lose the weight ok tell me how.I live with this shit everyday it’s in my face your fat you’re too heavy why don’tyou just lose the weight. Again I personally don’t know anyone that wants to beheavy. We have many struggles that most don’t have to deal with have compassionmany of us heavy people are skinny people in heavy bodies   

• Member ID:  1607
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1227
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

yessir im on a crew that bails hay here, we do about a 30 acre farm a day, then when thats all done he have to get into the barn and organzise them, after that its out to herd the cattle back to eat, which i may add is quite the task because its 115 here today, and im walking in jeans and boots through a shitty field thats hot. i accept im big, but i dont let it ge me bent out of shape, and i agree no one wants to be fat

• Member ID:  891
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2261
  • Birthday:  02/27/1980

iFuerza
yessir im on a crew that bails hay here, we do about a 30 acre farm a day, then when thats all done he have to get into the barn and organzise them, after that its out to herd the cattle back to eat, which i may add is quite the task because its 115 here today, and im walking in jeans and boots through a shitty field thats hot. i accept im big, but i dont let it ge me bent out of shape, and i agree no one wants to be fat

Bailin hay fun shit dude, used to live in the Mississipi delta a long while ago, talk about some hot muggy shit to work in

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967
  • Device:  Windows

all i gotta say is thick  girlz need love too...thats all..

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

RDKL
NickTheGrip
RDKL
NickTheGrip

I think it would be a lot more entertaining if you use the one in your avatar!!!Laughing

Ha! Ha!.....yes that would be hell wouldnt it. I love the concept of that mini gun but it would spin that chair in a circle like a sentry gun LOL   Yeee Haaaww

Easy answer - put one on each side!!!

• Member ID:  891
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2261
  • Birthday:  02/27/1980

NickTheGrip
RDKL
NickTheGrip
RDKL
NickTheGrip

Easy answer - put one on each side!!!

see if you get them pointing behind you with a camera pointing back to see where its targeted at, so the propullsion makes for a quick getaway lol