Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Mw Chicago Server

Bomber

• Member ID:  1070
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  663
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1975

mp_GhostCity needs to be removed from the rotation, it crashes the server. Thanks

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

I'm working on it now, Bomber. Sometimes, it's the map before the one that won't load that causes the problem. Either sharqi or ghost city is causing the issue (probably). I'm looking at config and will get 'er done.

Thanks

• Member ID:  2567
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2904
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  17118
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  12/11/1986
  • Device:  Windows

mp_GhostCity needs to be removed from the rotation, it crashes the server. Thanks

We've played on it few days ago but i don't remember if it was NY or Chicago server... But it worked fine... This map is the best map ever!!

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

We've played on it few days ago but i don't remember if it was NY or Chicago server... But it worked fine... This map is the best map ever!!

It seems that GhostCity was the problem. Moved it out of the rotation, and restarted server. Then pushed past Sharqi (map before GhostCity) and the server did fine. Maybe it's corrupt on the redirect or something. If any Senior wants to check out Ghost City and see what the issue with it on the redirect is, that would be great. It is now out of the Chicago rotation. It IS in the New York rotation as well. I pushed the maps forward until I got to the one before it (in the NY server), entered the server, and pushed the map forward to Ghost City. It was kinda hiccupy.. but it did load. So, I dunno what the difference between the two servers are. It may do different with a lot of people in the server. Let us know if there are any issues.

Edited by Bama

• Member ID:  2567
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2904
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  17118
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  12/11/1986
  • Device:  Windows

It seems that GhostCity was the problem. Moved it out of the rotation, and restarted server. Then pushed past Sharqi (map before GhostCity) and the server did fine. Maybe it's corrupt on the redirect or something. If any Senior wants to check out Ghost City and see what the issue with it on the redirect is, that would be great. It is now out of the Chicago rotation. It IS in the New York rotation as well. I pushed the maps forward until I got to the one before it (in the NY server), entered the server, and pushed the map forward to Ghost City. It was kinda hiccupy.. but it did load. So, I dunno what the difference between the two servers are. It may do different with a lot of people in the server. Let us know if there are any issues.

OK! Thanks Bama to let this map on the ny serv!