Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Missing!

Jud1

• Member ID:  3348
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1055
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/13/1968

Hey up sharp shooters .... and Johnny ;)

Sorry, been out of the game for a bit ... unlikley to return anytime soon - reasons for .... I finally got a job!!

Now the three months I was un-employed for hit me prerry hard to be honest, being I just had a daughter - no money .. mortgage .. new car ... but I don't think I could have made it through without you guys (you know who you are) and this site and it's members.

What a top bunch of wankers you all are ....

Been in and out of the US this past 6weeks .. (Salt Lake City!) .... Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well that's a strange place isnt it ... full of nice people, but VERY strange ....

Flying over Canada ... I took a crap and flushed - ever hopeful ! :) :) hahahahaha - gotta hit Vipersniper (Diaper) with something! :)

Joking aside ....

I gotta days hol booked for 2nd July - hoping to jump on a game, rusty as fuck - and be honoured to die a few 100 times at yours hands.

Be good .... see ya's then.

Jud1

• Member ID:  2515
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  99
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1304
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Achievement Points:  13648
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  01/15/1964
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8812
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62176
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Hey up sharp shooters .... and Johnny ;)

Sorry, been out of the game for a bit ... unlikley to return anytime soon - reasons for .... I finally got a job!!

Now the three months I was un-employed for hit me prerry hard to be honest, being I just had a daughter - no money .. mortgage .. new car ... but I don't think I could have made it through without you guys (you know who you are) and this site and it's members.

What a top bunch of wankers you all are ....

Been in and out of the US this past 6weeks .. (Salt Lake City!) .... Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well that's a strange place isnt it ... full of nice people, but VERY strange ....

Flying over Canada ... I took a crap and flushed - ever hopeful ! :) :) hahahahaha - gotta hit Vipersniper (Diaper) with something! :)

Joking aside ....

I gotta days hol booked for 2nd July - hoping to jump on a game, rusty as fuck - and be honoured to die a few 100 times at yours hands.

Be good .... see ya's then.

Jud1

Good Luck at job. You may die a few 100 times at my gas. LOL