Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

My Reply To Julia

HarryWeezer

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

Just got this e-mail:

Hello,

Sorry to bother you with this,am presently in England with my ill cousin she's suffering from a kidney disease and must undergo kidney transplant to save her life. I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs family support to keep her going, I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.

Kidney transplant is very expensive here, so i want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented there,am wondering if you can be of any assistance to me, I need $1,500 to make the necessary arrangement. I traveled with little money due to the short time i had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I'll surely pay you back once i get back home,i need to get her home ASAP because she is going through a lot of pain at the moment and the doctor have advised that she has to be operated on time to avoid anything from going wrong. I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with, if not all. Get back to me soon.

Thanks

Julia Dowd

My response:

Dear Julia:

I regret to inform you that your cousin died last night. More bad news I'm afraid: while you've been gone, your house burned down, your dog was shot attacking a fireman, and your husband was arrested for murdering your parents. And so, you might as well stay in England where you can earn more as a prostitute than you did here - over there, they just put a bag over your head and don't care how ugly you are.

Best...

• Member ID:  938
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4774
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/28/1972