Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Respect Or Fear?

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6520
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63383
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

There are a few of us on the Acemod that are pretty well strictly run and gunners. The other 75%(a number pulled out of my ass) that either has a great respect or fears those of us that run and gun. I am my using the idea that if they are hiding in corners and holes in the wall and under anything they can find to get a few kills before they die by either a clip for of lead from Larsin, and a half dozen others or feeling the sting of an incision from a cold stainless steel cutting tool otherwise known as a Jim Bowie, then they must surely respect or fear us. It's amazing how excited they get when they shoot me in the back or in the face when I am running headlong into them. They seem to fail to recognize the odds are all in their favor and very small in mine. Now that I have all my equipment replaced and repaired it's much easier to find a way to get to them. If you don't believe me just ask Rat Camper or Weednfeed, and a bevey of other campers. :)! I use to rage quit when they would get into a hole that they could sit there and kill me from a distance all day long, but not much these days. I find a way to get to them and steel their family jewels and to me that is the most satisfying feeling there is on this server. Which are you the "respect" or the "fear" player?