Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] CoD4 Ban

• Member ID:  20513
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  154
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1997

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: iJuRa?!*

Sent on: 12 January 2015 - 10:00 PM

Game server: CoD4 FreezeTag 1

In-game name: iJuRa?!*

Appeal details: Hello Admins of >XI< CoD4,

Today I was banned from the >XI< CoD4 FreezeTag 1 Server and I'm sure I know why, it seems my past has come back to haunt me.

15 Months ago I was in an empty server with my partner (at the time) and being the young, stupid and insolent little kid I was back then, I decided it would be smart to show off in front of them, not really caring much for the rules, as being a kid - who does? Obviously I should have payed much much more attention to the rules and regulations of the servers and clan that I was playing on/with. When I moronically decided I was going to test the B3 to the limits and typed the bad word... I realised as soon as it happened that I really should not have done it, I had completely forgotten one of the most important rules of the clan itself, it wasn't meant in disrespect at all, when you're an immature little kid like i was back then, you completely forget the impacts of the word used and how much damage it can actually do.

I know I should have never typed the word used, but I was younger, brainless and completely ignorant to the impacts of my actions, I didn't care and obviously that was completely stupid of me. I realize now what I have done and I'm really not proud of it, not just because I've been banned but using that kind of language is a whole new level of wrong.

I wish I could take back the word used, because not only have I been banned, but I'll miss out on such a great community which I have been part of for at least 18 months, Not only will I miss out on playing with these great people, but I will also miss the game-types and servers as every aspect is one of a kind.

Hopefully it can be understood that I was just a kid, immature, stupid, moronic... the list goes on and on at the level of stupidity i have displayed here... and hopefully i have a chance at a second chance, because i love this community and I feel like a minuscule part of me has been taken away now that I'm banned and unable to play with my >XI< friends.

Best Wishes,

A hopeful iJuRa?!*

• Member ID:  3582
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3375
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20715
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1968
  • Device:  Windows

thank you for your appeal iJuRa/!* the banning admin will get back to you 

• Member ID:  1095
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

Hi iJuRa?!* thank you for your appeal.

As you previously mentioned, you were banned some time ago for racist chat.

Since then you have used 3 different keys to circumvent your ban. This is also something that is not tolerated.

The admin team has discussed this and agree that the zero tolerance rule is to be applied to all players, guests and clan members alike, not just some, even despite the fact you were young and made a mistake.

As such your ban will not be lifted.