Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Fix mw2 146

Nighto

• Member ID:  21197
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  298
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

To whom it may concern the satrich is no good at close range or when people are running this is not just me it is a lot of people saying this as again point blank within 4 to 5 metres somebody not facing me 1/2 a clip they turn then shoot me. My aim is not that bad but this mod is so hit and miss on hit register it is not funny and yes most people might like this gun but these are real conserns of mine as if this mod is adopted I believe most players wont be happy with all the issues it has. Also not one of my kill streaks can be activated unless continues to push the button at least 6 times the site maybe more stable but not a great mod when it is not working well. I am all in favor of a change but can u please see if there is anything you can do with these issues. Thanks for listening to my vent and hope the problems faid away

• Member ID:  1095
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

As far as I know Nighto this mod will not replace the MW2 mod in the main server.

however the person you need to speak to is @@Sammy.

Edit:

This complaint is already covered in this thread http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/51691-freezetag-146/?fromsearch=1

Edited by NITRO

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

Yes, see the other thread. It would help if you can tell me what weapon you were holding when trying to use a streak that kept cancelling. And which streak. As for the smr not working... seems to be the most popular gun and lots of kills made with it. But it is not designed for spraying. If you want to spray get the hk416 or an mp5. Choose the right weapon for the right job.