Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

G34 upgrades

• Member ID:  24063
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  612
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

I finally got most my upgrades installed on my gen4 G34. The only thing I'm waiting on is a custom ported Lone Wolf barrel. As it sits now I have the extended control kit, coated in titanium nitride (TiN, gold in color but nearly frictionless), it comes with an extended slide stop and slide release, and all of the pins to hold the gun together. A stainless steel guide rod in TiN, it adds more weight to the front of the gun to reduce muzzle flip. An extended tear-drop mag release button in gold to keep with the color scheme. The extension allows you to hit the button without changing your grip. Next is a flat gold slide plate to add a bit of flair. The biggest upgrade by far is the new Pyramid Trigger Kit, which vastly improves the trigger pull. There is next to no creep, no over-travel, and reset is half of the stock trigger. I went with the ultimate version of the kit which adds; a new trigger and trigger safety, new TiN trigger bar, a Double Diamond 3.5 lb connector, a new trigger housing with lighter spring, titanium safety plunger with a lighter spring, a skeletonized titanium striker (with an extended striker head to cut down on light primer strikes), and your choice of striker springs of 2,3,4, and 5 lbs (I went with the 3 lb). I'm pretty happy so far, and I can't wait to take it to the range soon.

post-24063-0-74963400-1489210407_thumb.jpg

post-24063-0-58864300-1489210416_thumb.jpg

Awards

• Member ID:  24063
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  612
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

apparently my cellphone takes massive pictures, sorry about that.

Awards