Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hello all Ididots

NAPI

• Member ID:  548
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1118
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1968

Well I suppose I noticed too late that I gooffed with "IDIDOTS" topic...........it's early for me! LOL!

Hello;

My name (at least here) is =|MGX|=Napi. Or just Napi for short. Originally I was =|MGX|=NapoleonDynamite, but that just got shortened over time. When I originally was thinking of a gaming name I thought it was hillarious to think that "IDIOT" had just wasted you! GOSH!

As you can see I am currently in a clan. (5 years) But the sad thing is that it is really moostly dead. It is a clan much like this one in that great gaming morals are followed by a lot of pretty cool folks that are maybe a bit older like me (41) and play for the enjoyment of the game and each other. My ultimate goal here is to be invited to be a memeber of this clan. Until (if) that time comes, hopefully no one will be offended by my keeping my current tags. I suppose it may seem silly, but I am proud of them as I had to earn them. Just like I am hoping to earn >XI< tags.

Anyhoo, about me;

I am a 41 year old guy who lives in Washington State USA. I grew up in Los Angeles Ca. I have a really gorgeous family (with the exception of me) consisting of a really pretty wife, and two cool little girls ages 6 and 8.

I have been playing video games since the first Pong games of the very late 70s. I guess you could say my generation was the first in history to have and enjoy video games. FPS are far and away my favorite, with the COD series at the top.

I am a career firefighter and have been such for a bit over 15 years. I enjoy (obviously) Video games, being off work at home with my family, acquiring muscle cars, and rebuilding/restoring them, dirt bikes, R/C aircraft........and yes, I like too many hobby things!

As far as gaming goes, I am here to have fun; I am however pretty competetive and like to try to be in the top three whenever possible! I play when I can, but family and work are obviously the top priorities, occasionally I like to go on "Vent" to say hi, but do not typically hang out there...

My ultimate goal is to be invited into this clan. I spend most of my time on your free for all server (IP ending 52) with the likes of Frumptch, BAMA, CRIM, and other >XI< memebrs (as well as a host of other cool folks)

My gaming likes and dsilikes;

1. Honest fair play

2. Strategy used

3. Being surrounded by skilled players that PWN me, but I get better!

Dislikes;

1. Whining ( no way you could not have, or that was BS, or WTF, or, well, you get the point)

2. Being accused of cheating or being a haxor due to some skills at times...

3. CONSTANT campers, especially SPAWN campers!

4. Martyrdom! Ya, Ya I know it is part of the game...but it peaves me all the same...(strikes me as no skil)..maybe cause I am too dumb to avoid it! LOL

I supose that at least gives a short view of who and what I am. I am open to (most) questions!

I will be around. Have a great day and see ya out there!

=|MGX|=Napi

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Hi Napi welcome to the forum, good luck on eventually being a member but i'm pretty sure you would have to lose your other tags before you were accepted into XI i'm sure some of the Admins will reply to this and confirm it or not.Smile

• Member ID:  548
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1118
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1968

Not a problem there........

• Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1909
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  11489
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1975

Hey Napi, glad you finally made it to the site, hopefully all should now be fixed with new registrations (I didnt even realise that it was broken)

Good luck with your quest to become >XI< and i'll no doubt catch you in the Ace Mod server some time, I'll be the one running round like a mad man wielding a knife :)