Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

XI Poker Leaderboard

luckyriver

• Member ID:  28402
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1457
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

Restoring database and performing some quick test to validate member's cash, this is the current capture of top 10 richest players!

So far so good,  I'm going next to resurrect the game and perform game functionality test to bring this gem back online!

Stay tuned!

LeaderBoardNew1.JPG

Edited by luckyriver

• 2 weeks later...

YACCSter made sure he has a good head start! Great coming back!  

Any challenger? If he can make it, anyone can! Good luck!

LeaderBoardNov28.JPG

• 1 month later...

Holy cow! This dude does not sleep!

He is not a XI member, the high score query now takes into account other players from other sites but still, he's really good!

There's someone out there really does love pretty much playing poker! 🤣

I need to take a break from my XB Series X to play more poker!

LeaderBoard2912.JPG

Edited by luckyriver

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1829
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16052
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

Hey how about that, made the top 10 a few times and my balance is going up each time, that's how you play Poker don't lose chips and find the right tables. Some of these players seem to raise just to raise. When they get to the end of the hand they fold or have complete shit most of the time. Problem is which times are they being morons and playing BINGO POKER. But I have fun most of the time. thanks Luckyriver for setting this up, but 1 question these players are not just from XI we play with correct?

15 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

Hey how about that, made the top 10 a few times and my balance is going up each time, that's how you play Poker don't lose chips and find the right tables. Some of these players seem to raise just to raise. When they get to the end of the hand they fold or have complete shit most of the time. Problem is which times are they being morons and playing BINGO POKER. But I have fun most of the time. thanks Luckyriver for setting this up, but 1 question these players are not just from XI we play with correct?

I have invited more players from discord site and  yes they are from different site since they do not authenticate to XI site but with the same authorization code pattern as performed here.

Whomever you see in leaderboard will be from here if they are members here unless they do not make it to leaderboard. So XI players can see there is other contenders out there who are also skillful.

I'm trying to put in place  an achievement system to bring more gamification, players who got achievement unlocked during the game will earn trophy associated with the  corresponding achievement.

Hard to do it during holidays though.

I haven't decided what kind of achievement will be though but to give an idea, but if you guys have other suggestions feel free to do so.

Rags to Riches - Win a showdown with just a high card.

Summer of '69: Win a hand with a 6 card and a 9 card of any suit.

What you are suggesting could be like an achievement, we just need to figure out how to create good game metrics and from there to implement them.

Edited by luckyriver

9 hours ago, luckyriver said:

What you are suggesting could be like an achievement, we just need to figure out how to create good game metrics and from there to implement them.

I don't have a suggestion about achievement but I do notice that it takes a lot of time to play each hand because there is zero limit to the number of raise's a player can make with each round of betting so I see a lot of small raises from players that later fold in the same round of betting. While I don't mind playing for my whole chip stack it seems some just have zero clue and are hoping to hit a winning hand rather than playing good cards. Can there maybe be a 2 raise limit per player per round of betting so we don't spend 3 minutes getting 200,000 bumps of the pot by people who really shouldn't be in the hand? With the limit on the number of bets not the amount it will add another level of strategy to your game. If I have a good hand I don't need to worry about my betting giving anyone a heads up because by the time it becomes my turn to bet 5 or so players will have raised the pot just for the hell of it. Just a idea and might enable people to play more hands per session when they are logged in... Thanks Again and Happy New Year.

Can we also maybe get Poker Player medals like we have for Blackjack and maybe a "Top Dog" medal for the leader each month or so unless it is the same player?

1 hour ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

I don't have a suggestion about achievement but I do notice that it takes a lot of time to play each hand because there is zero limit to the number of raise's a player can make with each round of betting so I see a lot of small raises from players that later fold in the same round of betting. While I don't mind playing for my whole chip stack it seems some just have zero clue and are hoping to hit a winning hand rather than playing good cards. Can there maybe be a 2 raise limit per player per round of betting so we don't spend 3 minutes getting 200,000 bumps of the pot by people who really shouldn't be in the hand? With the limit on the number of bets not the amount it will add another level of strategy to your game. If I have a good hand I don't need to worry about my betting giving anyone a heads up because by the time it becomes my turn to bet 5 or so players will have raised the pot just for the hell of it. Just a idea and might enable people to play more hands per session when they are logged in... Thanks Again and Happy New Year.

Unlimited raising is allowed in no-limit games which currently how tables are configured as no-limit. I may need to check for pot-limit and fixed-limit which will have a max number of raise allowed. I'll need to configure pot-limit and fixed-limit tables so that players can go there and play with  limit raising.

It's a matter of flavor, some players like to have unlimited raising as for high stake poker,  others may opt  for pot limit games.

Likewise, Happy New Year to you! 

1 hour ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

Can we also maybe get Poker Player medals like we have for Blackjack and maybe a "Top Dog" medal for the leader each month or so unless it is the same player?

Don't know for Black Jack as I haven't played here but to be able to award a member at runtime , it has to go through the add-on API that XI has here but it only allows trophy award programmatically but not badge but  it's the same concept except trophy  is bigger reward which requires more than one task to get completed  which made up an achievement.  A player can for instance, must have played at least 2 hours in overall, has made through level 3 , with a certain required minimum amount of cash and has won few types of hand type at showdown to earn a first trophy.

XI currently does not have trophy configured but only badge so trophy can be used to award an unlocked achievement.  It can be done though. 

Edited by luckyriver

21 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

I don't have a suggestion about achievement but I do notice that it takes a lot of time to play each hand because there is zero limit to the number of raise's a player can make with each round of betting so I see a lot of small raises from players that later fold in the same round of betting. While I don't mind playing for my whole chip stack it seems some just have zero clue and are hoping to hit a winning hand rather than playing good cards. Can there maybe be a 2 raise limit per player per round of betting so we don't spend 3 minutes getting 200,000 bumps of the pot by people who really shouldn't be in the hand?

Try the FIXED limit ones, pot limit still allows a lot of  raising.

Hold'em-PotLimit.JPG

Hold'em-FixedLimit.JPG

Edited by luckyriver