Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. Happy Birthday to all of you. Have a Great DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. lol Seen that on facebook. So true
  3. lol
  4. May they all R.I.P.
  5. wow stuck in the middle sounds about right
  6. Happy Birthday All
  7. Congratulations
  8. Happy Birthday To You All
  9. Happy Birthday
  10. lol
  11. Happy Birthday To You
  12. Thank-you AthenA
  13. Thank-you
  14. Thank-you.
  15. No nothing so grand as that. My work hours were crazy so I just was not playing. I am retired now so I have lots of time to play.
  16. Thank-you Morris. It's good to be back.
  17. Thanks Billy
  18. Thanks Key
  19. Yes I was gone for 8 years. I am happy to be back.
  20. Rose I owe it to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-you.
  21. No lol. 1980 was the year I got married. I have a few more years to get there
  22. Welcome to the Idiots
  23. Welcome to the IDIOTS
  24. Thank- you all. It's good to be back.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.