Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. HAPPY  BIRTHDAY

  2. Happy Birthday

  3. Happy Birthday

  4. Happy Birthday

    1. lechacal

      lechacal

      joyeux anniversaire

  5. Happy Birthday

  6. Happy  Birthday

  7. Happy Birthday

  8. Happy Birthday
  9. Happy Birthday All
  10. how do I move it over so I do not have the D and I have that?
  11. Thank-you so much
  12. Happy Birthday
  13. Happy Birthday

  14. Thank-You very much
  15. Happy Birthday
  16. R.I.P. all of You .
  17. Thank-You
  18. Thank-You
  19. May they rest in PEACE.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.