Jump to content

Gam3rGurL

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    325,016 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Gam3rGurL

  1. since i missed it yesterday Happy Birthday @@Phoenix911.Hope you had a good one!
  2. So sorry to hear this,my Condolences to you and the family Belted.
  3. Ok recent one of me, No more black hair
  4. I was wondering about that med kits I gotta look for that in controls cuz I never knew how to use it in WAW either lol Thanks all I think nice gotten it working lastnight haven't been kicked out so thanks for the help
  5. Thanks Onyx so far so good I haven't been kicked out so I think I got it working lol just gotta get used to the gameplay now lol
  6. yea i think i might of gotten it working now cuz i didn't get kicked out this time. thanks gotta figure out how to add my tags now,lol
  7. think i might have gotten it not sure cuz i got in and didnt get kicked if it worked thanks @KingStinger!
  8. thanks @Nisty* i figured out about the servers now just having problems with PB
  9. yea i did that still kicked me this time for 5 min for ( Losing Key Packets 9005)
  10. do i have to take everything out of the file and place in the PB one?
  11. i just got COD 4 and its kicking me out punk buster, i have no clue what to do,lol i'm not great with computer stuff..... help
  12. Welcome @@hxtr i gotta get it working and find the servers first,lol
  13. I can't seem to find any of the xi servers on there
  14. @@Gatorgirl oh ok thanks fingers crossed tho that i don't have problems,lol
  15. well when the game has finished installing ill have to get on and play around with it. i still have 2 hrs and 50 min left,lol til its installed
  16. @@Onyx well i'm known to be a good at the knife myself ;P well sometimes when i can get away with it,lol
  17. well after a long time time i finally caved and got COD 4. You boys better watch out,lol Now just have to wait for it to install
  18. its just about searching online for a good repository that's all i do to find the best plugins. for mew i don't mind about live TV too much unless i wan a certain show which i cant get anyways but i love using Genesis on Kodi pretty much the only one i use.
  19. I use kodi for movies and shows, still have yet to find a good plugin for live TV
  20. Playing around again on my app what about these?
  21. That's cuz it's been very hot here lately no clouds yesterday when I took the pics it was 32 I think it was wish there were clouds lol
  22. Thanks @@djMot. i got playing around on my photo editor app
  23. pics from my trip to Toronto Island Yesterday
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.