Jump to content

Sharpe

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    853
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Donations

    20.00 USD 
  • Points

    6,839,600 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sharpe

  1. Sharpe

    Hello

    Thanks for the welcome guys!
  2. What about increasing the over time time limit? I always thought it should be unlimited until there is a victor anyway.
  3. Just to let you know monastery played through without a problem, I think the score was 3-1 if I remember correctly. There didn't seem to be any complaints apart from azzkikr, not sure if he was just being azz though The server paused after 4t4scrap finished 5-0, it wasn't loading the next map. I think an admin changed it manually.
  4. Sharpe

    Hello

    Hello all! I've been playing Cod4 since it came out, and the XI mw2 server for the last year or so. It's been fun gaming with you all and good getting to know some of you a bit better. I live in Glasgow, Scotland, and contrary to what some of you think, don't wear a kilt or eat haggis See you in game!
  5. Agx_contra sounds good! Not sure if you have access to many of the other agx maps, I remember some of them were good. I think another one I am thinking of that might be good for the lower round limit was agx_cz. I thought the round limit worked well on brkout_v2, but I love that map anyway A few others that come to mind are citi_hotel, gb_stalemate, rescue, metro, railyard, renan_bridge4, dam, sbase, sconsegrad, chernobyl, twin2, and village_s. That was a few more than I intended, but just trying to be helpful, feel free to ignore me
  6. Something else I thought of, although I'm sure it will get no sympathy lol. It isn't terribly often someone gets a nuke, and I believe the countdown is 10s? However, half the time before the nuke lands, the remaining enemy all nade themselves and the nuke doesn't land. It would be better if the countdown was lower so that this couldn't happen, although I am guessing it is higher so that there is a chance the enemy can kill all the players on the "nuke team" and win the round before it lands, which has happened a few times. Just a thought...
  7. A map that comes to mind is agx_911. I loved that map, but it is big. Not sure if it is still floating around somewhere. Some others I can think of are balakan and monastery.
  8. I remember the Uav defroster being disabled, I just thought it was because it was so effective and was only a 4 killstreak. The defrosting reaper sounds cool.
  9. Ok so I went in and defrosted only with emps and it added up lol. I guess me and Tager are impatient noobs. Hope I didn't waste to much of your time
  10. Hey Sammy, thanks again for all the hard work. Another query. When you defrost a player with an emp, you gain the points but it doesn't add to your assist count like a regular thaw. Is it supposed to be this way?
  11. Sammy, did you decide whether to return the spawn protection after using a perk to 8s, or will it be left at 4s? Definitely changed gameplay a bit. You used to be able to thaw a teammate in this time, but now you appear before they are fully thawed. Had an idea, but I highly doubt anything will come of it, just curious. Would there be any way to create a perk or add to body armour say a knife proof function? Maybe like 70/30 chance of dying/staying alive after being knifed. It would make an interesting anti-Turk perk lol. Thanks.
  12. Hardly anyone is ginger lol. Maybe they all live up north
  13. Maybe those that thought it was too slow could give it another try now? I still think the respawn should be lowered (not the spawn protection). As far as I can see from my earlier post, Angus, Yaccster and Boomboom showed interest in this and now Blackrose as well. Jester misunderstood me and though I meant spawn protection, but that wasn't the case. So as far as I can see there is no real opposition Regardless, thanks for the server Rugger.
  14. That's much better, thanks. I think maybe it was quieter today because it was Easter?
  15. I like the idea of it being a bit faster but I went in and tried this just now and it seems weird, but I was in alone. Might try and get a few people in tonight and see what they think, or maybe tomorrow will be a good test.
  16. Sammy why are you posting pictures of me? I actually think the flat jacket is a bit overprotective, aussiegirl has it on a lot and the player can take two direct tube hits and live which seems excessive, but I am just a noobtuber so what do I know. I reiterate what Gator said, you would think all these tube haters would be getting the capture the flag server busy every night?
  17. I'm not talking about the spawn protection after you respawn, I mean the time between when you die and actually spawn back at your base. I think the spawn protection is fine.
  18. Came in a little later, but it was good fun with more people. I've asked around a few times before posting, but there seems to be a few people that wouldn't mind the respawn time being a little shorter. I think it's currently at 8s, so maybe something like 5s? Just a thought.
  19. Hey, I think you posted up last weeks rotation by accident.
  20. The server crashed on Backlot yesterday and today. No error code, just froze at the map loading stage and then couldn't rejoin the server both times.
  21. Not sure if you are aware, but the server crashed yesterday and the day before. After the crash those of us that were in couldn't rejoin. Will hopefully get a game going tonight, if it happens again I'll try and make a note of the error code. Both times we played through the map Bloc fine and it happened on the second map, firstly on Brecourt two days ago and then on Strike last night.
  22. I think this is the right thread, any chance you could add the maps mp_burg and mp_fr_mogadishu_v2? Thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.