Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. @@BigPapaDean I too have suffered from clinical depression. I felt like my whole world was grey for 5 months my senior year of high school. I didn't go to school for 3 months. I finally found the right medication that has kept me out of it for the last 5 years. I pray that things turn up for you. Sorry to hear about your dog.
  2. From one idiot to another, Congratulations and Welcome to >XI<
  3. Happy Birthday!
  4. Happy Birthday!
  5. @@ChknFngr !fu ckhn !fu chnk !FU CHKN!!!!! lol I couldn't spell today!
  6. Hey everyone, it came down to the wire, but I passed my last course and found out the grade this morning. I graduated today with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering! Here's me (on the right) and my friend Joe on the left. My sister has more pictures, but this was all I could get myself before the ceremony. I'm so glad I made it. I really didn't want to have to take a summer course. Now I just have to get a job.
  7. Thanks, he is doing great today. He was able to sleep on my bed even though the vet told me to leave him downstairs in case he fell off my bed.
  8. @@little_old_man Yes, vestibular disease is what the Vet called it originally, I just couldn't remember that at the time I typed this post. She referred to that disease also as Old Rolling Dog Syndrome which was easier to remember.
  9. @@eidolonFIRE Well, I have to pass my last course. I passed and did well in all my other classes, but this last class I took the final for yesterday was my worst class. Funny thing is, I learned the most in this class too, it's just I failed the first midterm really bad. That was my wakeup call and I got my ass in gear. I'm just praying I did well enough on the final. Vibrations & Controls is the hardest class I've ever taken.
  10. Sorry to hear you lost your dog. Meatball is turning 13 this August and I cherish my time with him now more than ever.
  11. Meatball took a nice nap tonight. He wore himself out. He was probably really scared when this hit him tonight. He was probably confused too. He hasn't seen me in a month and I know he missed me. I felt so bad, but I went downstairs not too long ago and he seemed fine. I spoiled him with some turkey breast and now he is asleep on my bed.
  12. I got home from college today after my last final exam (If I pass that course, I graduate on Sunday), and I was anxious to see my dog, Meatball. Normally he follows my Mom around or lays by her feet, but when I got home, my Mom was sitting on the couch and Meatball wasn't at her feet. An alarm immediately went off in my head and I asked my Mom if she knew where he is and she told me he just came inside from being out in the backyard. Then I got really worried, so I ran to my back door and found Meatball laying in an awkward position with his head cocked to one side and he was staring at the ceiling. His eyes were flicking back and forth, left to right. I though he was having a seizure so my Mom and I rushed him over to the Vet. She told us it may be Old Rolling Dog Syndrome and it gets better over time, usually ranging from a few days to a couple weeks, unless it's more serious, meaning there is brain damage, but she said that is extremely rare. He was really dizzy when I found him and he couldn't stand up, so I carried him to his bed and then I carried him on his bed out to the car and into the Vet's office. He is considerably better now and has really calmed down, but he won't eat or drink which has me worried. He's a chubby little guy, who lives up to his name, Meatball. Eating is his favorite thing to do, so I am concerned. I'm praying he gets better soon. The Vet says in more serious cases, dogs will not be able to control themselves and will literally roll across the floor without being able to help themselves. Fortunately, Meatball just laid down. I haven't seen him in a month because I had to focus on my final exams which really bothered me because I normally see him every week or two, when I drive home from my dorm and he sleeps on my bed. I hate to see my little guy like this.
  13. @@bobbarker Isn't that what you see in the mirror?
  14. You guys are missing the point here. There's no need to use anything besides shotguns. I'm sure @@Unchileno can vouch for me.
  15. I had an idea for the MW2 Beta server. Killstreaks are nice and all, but what if there were defrost-streaks? Maybe not for Mininukes or anything, but like if you defrost 5 people before getting shot, you gain +20 in body armor or something.
  16. @@Devildog4355 I have been playing Sapphire on my GBA. I'm running a team of 6 Slakings.
  17. I started playing Pokemon when the game was first created back in Generation 1. It is still a lot of fun for me, so I play to this day. I was just curious if anyone else has the balls to admit they play. I'd love to chat with anyone who does.
  18. Happy Birthday!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.