Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. I like when a bot is using a shotgun on my team so I can use my ACOG class and pick up the bot's shotgun to have a good Overkill class.
  2. By winning Pennsylvania's Strongest on Saturday for my weight class, I qualified for my first Nationals which will be in my home state of New Jersey next June. I lost 15 pounds this year and qualified for the 308 lb weight class which gives me the option to compete as a 308 or Open. Here's my favorite moment from this weekend: 310 lb Farmer's Carry (per hand). New PR. VID_20260906_082919_000.mp4
  3. I don't know if this was a CoD4x thing or intentional, but there were two knife mechanics before. The swipe and the lunge. We still have the swipe, but before you could lunge like a Halo sword to knife people close enough.
  4. Happy Birthday!
  5. Sudden sudden death with radar certainly adds some anxiety. Hard to sneak up on someone with a shotgun if they can see you coming further than you can shoot back. Not the end of the world. @RuggerxiDoes Counter UAV work against this new radar?
  6. Stats are fun. I feel like we had them years ago. Looks like I'm number one in pistol kills!
  7. I will also clarify you don't need 15 defrosts in one round. Next round picks up where you left off if you didn't die.
  8. Yes. Your defrost streak can carry into the next round. I hid to defrost and didn't die this whole map.
  9. I walked into these barrels and got stuck.
  10. Good post. I took an elective course in college called Ancient Rhetoric and Speech Making. Indifference was a big topic. Willful ignorance in this video reminded me of that.
  11. Thanks for the feedback. Only recorded to share on the website. The file was too big to drag and drop into a post so this is an unlisted YouTube video. You need the link to view it. Not public. That would be the idea.
  12. Would you like to see more of this is another way of asking if you like this or not.
  13. What do you mean? I recorded from spectator instead of playing.
  14. Changed to a new player after each death. Let me know if you liked this or not!
  15. I think you can sprint further with the P90 too. I'm not sure if you use Combat Medic but it seems like it when you're in our spawn so often!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.