Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!
  2. Happy Birthday!
  3. From one idiot to another, congratulations and welcome!
  4. Happy Birthday!
  5. Happy Birthday!
  6. Happy Birthday!
  7. Welcome!
  8. Welcome!
  9. Welcome!
  10. From one idiot to another, congratulations and welcome!
  11. Do any XI Members or Registered Users to this website play promod besides me? I am still in college and during the semester I don't always have time to play a full map for freeze tag so I play promod because the maps are quicker to play.
  12. From one idiot to another, congratulations and welcome!
  13. Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value. - Albert Einstein
  14. The heatshield was loose. That was all, thank goodness. Was not expensive at all. Thanks again for the input everyone!
  15. Happy Birthday!
  16. Happy belated Birthday!
  17. Happy Birthday!
  18. RANDALL

    AFK

    I'll pray for you!
  19. I'm sorry for your loss. I'll send a prayer.
  20. That's awesome! Congratulations! See you soon!
  21. From one idiot to another, welcome!
  22. I will pray for you and your family. I wish you some good luck too. Keep your head up! Be strong!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.