Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. From one idiot to another, Congratulations and Welcome to >XI<
  2. I was playing on Freezetag Server 1 yesterday on the map mp_karachi and when I spawned I was stuck and couldn't move. @Boomer knows what I am talking about. It just sucked because I was one of the last two left and I was just defrosted but when I tried to use my spawn protection to run from spawn, I couldn't move and just stood there waiting to be shot. We lost the round shortly after. It's the spawn where there there there are a bunch of dumpsters I think and a parking lot and market on the left side and the red building on the right with a ladder. That's the best I can describe it.
  3. It's not a recipe or anything, but for New Years Eve I had jumbo shrimp wrapped in bacon. I almost cried when I tasted it. I called it a flavorgasm.
  4. I will still play CoD4 but I've always wanted to run a CoD game with the best graphics possible. My laptop can run CoD2 pretty easily if I am correct.
  5. I'll be a thorn to your foot ;P I get 60 fps in CoD4. Hopefully mine is better on CoD2.
  6. Hello fellow CoD2 players. I am Jon Randall, known as RANDALL>XI<. I primarily play CoD4 since my laptop cannot run anything better. CoD4 is the only CoD game I've ever owned, but now, after seeing that my laptop can fully run CoD2, I have purchased the game. A friend told me the shotguns are pretty good which is all I use and care about. It should come in the mail around January 6th and I will install it immediately. I hope it is worth the money. See you soon! (I like to own the disc instead of using Steam)
  7. I just logged onto the website but before it would let me, I got some screen saying the server certificate could not be trusted and that the server has either its own security credentials or someone is attacking my computer. I don't understand what just happened. It gave me two options, 1. Proceed, and 2. Back to safety. I proceeded because I don't really think anyone is attacking me and I trust this server. It was just weird.
  8. Yeah, it was hilarious. Every time LOCO died he got a new sentry gun without getting another 6 kills to get one. It was fun to watch but not fun for the other team. Oh, and I already suspect people to complain about my shotgun (SPAS-12). NOTHING is wrong with it. People just get upset that when I have the grip on, I get a little more range. It is the same as it was before the new mod. People just want to drive me into the ground. It does not need to be nerfed. It already takes forever to reload and the rate of fire is really slow. I know how to weapon switch quickly to fire faster, or use Double Tap, though. If anything, I am at a disadvantage. I run around exposed to long range fire like an idiot. I don't complain when I am shot from afar, but everyone complains that I can shoot 10 yards ahead of me AT BEST. With the new Body Armor, unless I use Stopping Power AND my grip, it is no longer a one-shot kill with the Stealth perk I normally use. Everyone needs to calm down.
  9. Congratulations!
  10. From one idiot to another, congratulations and welcome to >XI<
  11. Most likely.
  12. I figured it out.
  13. I got out of work at 10 pm tonight after a long day and I see four teenagers pushing a car into a parking spot. Their battery was dead and right as I was about to offer to give them a jump, I see the driver get out and start punching and kicking the side of the car, deliberately. From my rear view mirror I saw a noticeable dent in the side of the car and he was yelling, "Stupid piece of sh*t car." No kid, you are the stupid one. (Please ignore the link below. I am trying to figure out how to show my signature.)
  14. Thanks! Looks great!
  15. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy yourselves!
  16. Happy Birthday!
  17. I don't know how to make a signature, but I see people's profile pics being a short clip of a video and I was wondering how I could make one. I really like the last 17 seconds of this video from the movie The Avengers. It's the Hulk Smash scene. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m6UKS1L0YQ And I like this picture, https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=7VQgDeKbXxtx2M&tbnid=vIo56WdO6ukJxM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.raph.com%2F3dartists%2Fartgallery%2FimagePage%3Fiid%3D6579&ei=Fz-zUsmhLLOrsQT2k4CQCA&bvm=bv.58187178,d.eW0&psig=AFQjCNE3xG8W50lAh3cbAI8nglrwm4YR7Q&ust=1387565201064092 It's the same picture I have as my profile pic now, but I wanted to write, "If you hear me before you see me, ... RUN!" RANDALL>XI<
  18. Oh that's fine. My professors go in raw for my exams. My friends have the analogy of the kiwi or the pineapple. One of the two is getting shoved up you know where. If you study, there's a slight chance for kiwi, otherwise it's the pineapple, spikes up. lmao
  19. Did Mini-nukes get nerfed? Lol, one landed on the roof of the building I was on today and yes I died, but three of my teammates below me on the first and second floor lived.
  20. From one idiot to another, congratulations and welcome to >XI<
  21. From one idiot to another, congratulations and welcome to >XI<
  22. From one idiot to another, congratulations and welcome to >XI<
  23. From one idiot to another, congratulations and welcome to >XI<
  24. Great work Boomer! I love to run and gun with my shotgun, so I'm sure I'll have a blast! (Once I am done with my final exams, that is lol)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.