Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. Thank you!
  2. Thank you!
  3. Thank you!
  4. Thank you!
  5. Happy Birthday Bob! fucker!
  6. I was not aware of what happened, but I am glad to hear the bastard was caught. I hope he gets what he deserves. God bless you Jessica and your family.
  7. I was logged out and saw the birthdays but didn't realize that yours is the 20th xD
  8. whoops! A little early!
  9. Not much time left, but i just wanted to say Happy Birthday! See you in the servers!
  10. From one idiot to another, welcome!
  11. From one idiot to another, welcome!
  12. Happy Birthday!
  13. Happy Birthday!
  14. That's awesome! I wish him luck!
  15. No problem, thanks anyway! @@deerejon We installed 3 window air conditioners for the bedrooms which is all we need for now. It just means I have to sit and play video games to stay cool lol
  16. @@deerejon I live down in Logan Township in Gloucester County. Two repair guys came today and said it was broken and we need a new one. It has served us since 1987, if I am correct. My parents cannot afford a new one right now, so we have to use some window air conditioners for now.
  17. It's official, our AC is beyond all repair. It's the hottest week of the year too
  18. From one idiot to another, welcome!
  19. From one idiot to another, welcome!
  20. That's the thing, we just got it fixed a few days ago. It was fine for 2 days and then it went again. We just had a guy come today but I have not felt the difference yet. Maybe it will catch up overnight.
  21. I have barely slept in 3 days, it sucks.
  22. @@ChknFngr !fu ChknFngr! lol.
  23. The air conditioner at my house decided to stop working last night in the midst of 95 degree heat with humidity. I barely slept last night and tonight won't be much better. For once, I would not mind being at work because it's pretty cold there....
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.