Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. @@Bogleg I know you love me brother here is for your keeping....
  2. Damn it Jim, I am giving her all she's got!
  3. Let's see how high up were we.
  4. He maybe a head admin but he is still a PANSY ASS!!!
  5. Like I said He is a mama's boy. A pansy ass so suck it up butter cup and get out of mom's basement and learn how to fight. Mute enabled. For there can be only one WILDTHING!!!!
  6. First off you Pansy asses This moron is nothing close to me. So when your done and ready to play I will teach you boys how to really fight. Now pull your heads out of your asses and take that alpha site.
  7. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. Congrats to you both.
  8. He is right it happened in the am and was bad for game play.
  9. Happy Birthday Bogleg and Welcome to the FU Wildthing>XI< Club. Have A great day.
  10. This was a good time and one of the many reasons I love this XI Family
  11. WOW I have the member of the month. Well thank you and it would not have been possible with out all the other members in the clan so I say that this also goes to them for all their support over the years. Thank you all. Party Party Party XI Fest Here I come.
  12. Thank you all you idiots and like nitro said get your asses in the server and thaw me. LOL
  13. I do believe @kingstinger is next in line for pictures.
  14. @SexPanther The best ten dollars i spent in Vegas was for these pictures of sexpanther.
  15. My new house. LOL
  16. Now lets see where did I put those pictures i paid for to have sex man handle a couple of guys.
  17. I love the torture. Tells you how much fun they had because they want the good pics put up first. LOL
  18. This is the look out tower at the grand canyon
  19. Zoom feature is awesome. More to be posted soon.The true story of King Stinger is coming to you.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.