Jump to content

SpyKat

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    226
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,575,500 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by SpyKat

  1. Congrats Kage and Mrs Kage!
  2. Thoughts and Prayers to you Sabereyes.
  3. As someone who's had many a curve balls thrown at him medically and physically I always do the little things like if someone's short a buck or two on something pay it or helping someone out to the best of my ability cause you never know when it will come back to you. Over the years its come back to me and my family on more than one occasion.
  4. Welp had my CT/MRI done last night and didn't get the famous line said to me directly at the hospital, so as far as I can tell I'm home free for now! yay! doesn't wanna see the inside of a hospital for a VERY long time..
  5. Well its my follow up CT/MRI tomorrow after my multiple surgeries and such. I sure to hell hope I don't get the famous line of "How far from the hospital do you live" That indicates I go back in for yet MORE work. But I don't think I will my strength has been coming back and to this day NO headache. Not even the low grade background headache I suffered with for years. <Since about '99>
  6. Glad to hear it Bob. As everyone else has said. LET him rot in hell.. and Jessica can get the closure and justice she deserves.
  7. Oh forgot to mention 30 of those (or there abouts by the age of 12)
  8. As someone who's grown up in the Canadian health care system, (born with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus) and had NUMEROUS 35 and counting after this last go round surgeries. If I lived in the US my family would be bankrupt. 1 surgery for me = 100K including hospital stay. Needless to say I love my universal health care.
  9. Congrats WarDragon. Guess I'll have to find better hiding spots so you don't kill my sorry ass as much.. J/king Enjoy your retirement.
  10. Congrats Kamo7s! Welcome to the idiot house...
  11. Very nice pics Kush. Hope you have a wonderful marriage. And you're forgiven for the crappy hair style..
  12. Happy Birthday Bob... yah OLD fucker!
  13. God Bless Jessica. As everyone else has said this is one BIIG ass family, and if you ever need any help don't hesitate to kick ol' pops off the computer and holler at us here. As you've seen we all care for each other.
  14. Have a happy and wonderful birthday. Cobra better be spoiling you rotten..
  15. Welcome Welcome. Now sit back strap into your seat and enjoy the RIDE! muahahaha!
  16. Welcome B3an!
  17. and with love.. a big !FU to bobarker! *muah*
  18. Congrats mister ! Now can we stop breaking the site and such?
  19. I would agree. He should get time for this or even better yet.. the CHAIR.. I'm sorry I know up here in Canada we don't have the death penalty anymore but seriously. Shooting someone cause they won't have sex with you or for any reason, You should forfeit your own life imho..
  20. Thank you !! Promise to never say they word again!!! At least until you get the word taken outta the ban profile
  21. That's awesome to hear LOC! now once I get my licence back from my whole ordeal we should totally meet up..
  22. It's okay just hurry up cause I gotta shoot me some people
  23. That's probably what it was. *sits tight and waits for the admins to overturn*
  24. This user has created an appeal with the following information. Sent by: KnightWolf Sent on: 29 May 2013 - 07:23 PM Game server: Freezetag beta In-game name: KnightWolf>XI< Appeal details: I just hopped in game and was banned for racism? No clue on it.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.