Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. LOL no dm spawns you mean basturd
  2. Mines better and its not even finished -
  3. Yea COD U was up for sale this is there last ditch attempt to make it work
  4. Labob

    Cross

    you can't rush beauty took god 54 years to get to where I'm the pretty pretty princess
  5. mp_SnR Bridge Its a new map @2_MANY_BEERS did you see it yet Beers is it tested ?? I'd do it but I look so good just sitting here.
  6. Labob

    Cross

    And I don't like warm beer too.
  7. Labob

    Cross

    nope
  8. Labob

    Cross

    I know they also have interchangeable humps and Cross has this thing about dogs and cats and boomer like to watch it. Creepy monsters
  9. mp_cw_saintlo have to test it out but need a place to mark it :0
  10. Yea the other tank server was running 4 maps :\ 4 maps what a joke. Good question Cool I'll look into that
  11. Labob

    Cross

    @@Boomer because I can't find it any more
  12. map mp_cw_strasbourg map mp_rhinevalleygits map mp_panzerschlacht_02b map mp_panzerschlacht_02e map mp_ps7 map mp_newvillers2 mp_nijmagen mp_oldbrecourt mp_agx_ameland mp_bf1942_berlin mp_barracks mp_wolftown mp_farm mp_xi_snowmen mp_seelow mp_roundhouse mp_outskirts mp_gits_tanks mp_xi_shima mp_byalistok map mp_78stream ? mp downfall 21 and a bit getting closer
  13. next time back out of the game and close it. open it and try again.
  14. Labob

    Cross

    its called charge not back out. As for defrosting through portals I think that's an issue on every map thats been portaled ? And I've found other ways to get from one side to the other and it involves increasing my kill ratio -
  15. can not read that at all Hunter. And yes it would help lots. Also I do not see the point of have a tank server with just 20 maps in it way too boring Rotations start at 29 maps 68 would be better
  16. Well we got 20 and a maybe map mp_cw_strasbourg map mp_rhinevalleygits map mp_panzerschlacht_02b map mp_panzerschlacht_02e map mp_ps7 map mp_newvillers2 mp_nijmagen mp_oldbrecourt mp_agx_ameland mp_bf1942_berlin mp_barracks mp_wolftown mp_farm mp_xi_snowmen mp_seelow mp_roundhouse mp_outskirts mp_gits_tanks mp_xi_shima mp_byalistok map mp_78stream ? Still not enough for a tank rotation keep looking guys and girls a few more please. We need to crowd source this hunt its way to much work for a few to do.
  17. we need more than 14 for anything to happen
  18. mp_gits_tanks mp_xi_snowmen mp_xi_shima This is Beers 1 mp_byalistok
  19. So how many tank maps can you guys and gals name for us ?? For those with less than an idiots iq this is not a a tank
  20. Hey it cost a lot to run a drama One day we will have video of Ruggers neighborhood
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.