Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Snypir ,Boomer we hope and I are going to try to get a halloween map out by October 28th. For Cod4 and 5 Here's a quick look.
  2. Labob

    Labob

    you do have to say what you got -
  3. DM Server mp_5nav1 map mp_78hellcatraz map mp_78shipwreck2 map mp_africorp_rmk map mp_agx_depot1 map mp_agx_port map mp_alcazaba map mp_anzio map mp_arroyo map mp_ax_simmerath map mp_beertruck map mp_bgate map mp_breakout map mp_byalistok map mp_cabu map mp_cav_slated map mp_chateau map mp_communique map mp_crossroads map mp_cw_farm map mp_cw_ship map mp_desert_storm map mp_dogville map mp_dug_in78 map mp_foy map mp_gits_harbor map mp_hgy_c map mp_hurtsum map mp_kauten map mp_kwai map mp_line_of_fire map mp_lyon map mp_matmata map mp_myths_farm map mp_newsicily map mp_oldbrecourt map mp_panzerfact map mp_pds map mp_radiorelay map mp_ravine_v1 map mp_river_09b map mp_salerno map mp_siege map mp_sps_station map mp_stlo map mp_supply_depot map mp_trainingcamp map mp_v2 map mp_vm_jungle map mp_waw_burgundy map mp_xfire_bay map mp_xi_titanic map mp_xi_shima MW Server I hope I got it right this time Meek map mp_78kitchen map mp_1078brecourt map mp_agx_depot2_night map mp_algiers map mp_assault map mp_barracks map mp_blood_island map mp_caen_night map mp_communique map mp_cw_dawnville map mp_dawnville map mp_downtown2 map mp_gb_karkand map mp_hunt map mp_kursk map mp_makin map mp_montelimar map mp_nijmegen map mp_pavlov_h map mp_ratskitchen map mp_sabre map mp_southfrance map mp_streets map mp_trenchtoast map mp_vm_maichau map mp_xi_shima FT Server mp_agx_abusimbel map mp_cw_bocage map mp_agx_shinu map mp_marsh map mp_ax_simmerath map mp_tunnels map mp_caen2 map mp_ambush map mp_cw_burgundy map mp_cw_neuville map mp_downtown2 map mp_nachtzug_2 map mp_overcong map mp_gits_terminal map mp_lolv2 map mp_arroyo map mp_chateau_xmas map mp_montelimar map mp_cw_pacific map mp_powcamp_n map mp_radiorelay map mp_roundhouse map mp_yomi map mp_sps_kiebu map mp_bessie map mp_thor map mp_farmhouse2 map mp_vacant map mp_xi_shima Tank Server mp_roundhouse map mp_wolftown map mp_snr_ridge map mp_nijmegen map mp_outskirts map mp_seelow map mp_barracks map mp_downfall map mp_rhinevalleygits map mp_feba map mp_oldbrecourt map mp_bf1942_berlin map mp_gits_tanks map mp_cw_farm map mp_byalistok map mp_newvillers2 map mp_cw_strasbourg map mp_agx_ameland map mp_cw_saintlo InJoy
  4. ah War Thunder got better graphics
  5. LOL Kami did you kick anything if that doesn't work here's the link http://www.xfire.com/videos/606c84
  6. Well I got it fixed but if you ask me how it alters a different mod I'd have to say I do not know. Every mod has it's own player profile and the mod uses it not one from a different mod. I should try it backwards to see ?
  7. Hmm and yet another new problem. I'll dream about and take a look in the am but for the life of me I have no idea what the 2 servers have in common.
  8. ok here's what I got up to 7/15/13 I'm sure I will not get throught the complete rotation for testing but my guess is it should work HAHAHAH set sv_maprotation "gametype tdm map mp_roundhouse map mp_wolftown map mp_nijmegen map mp_outskirts map mp_seelow map mp_barracks map mp_rhinevalleygits map mp_feba map mp_oldbrecourt map mp_78stream map mp_bf1942_berlin map mp_gits_tanks map mp_cw_farm map mp_byalistok map mp_newvillers2 map mp_xi_castillo map mp_cw_strasbourg map mp_agx_ameland map mp_cw_saintlo"
  9. hmm did not notice that . There's one too many files in there. localized_mp_snr_ridge_load.ff Maybe lets try to get as many people to delete that map and we can try it again without that file. The reason I say this is if the maps missing a file the game will add it but the game will not remove a file and we run a pure server. So it would kick alot of people for having an extra file.
  10. It seems like you're having a hard time with everything. http://www.xtremeidiots.com/index.php?/topic/38903-tired-of-it/#entry408700 . Some advice this might not be the best way to become a member. And becoming a member will help you understand whats going on better. So when you join a server and it tosses a page of text at you read it .
  11. next time serer gets a reboot it will be gone
  12. What time ya al doing this at ? and do I need to be at a certain level to play ?
  13. @@Phoenix911 If you can find me a UO mod made for WAW I'd try that out
  14. Its been changed to a stock open warfare mod with extended smoke ha and the long range weapons.
  15. what I miss some thing ??? There's more depth in a parking lot puddle then my skills these days
  16. Labob

    Cross

    Hey one month and 14 days learn your 123 and stuff skinny
  17. The only pain is I did not know there was a MW2 ? we talking COD5 ? and I never knew about the z key anD tALK IN THE ft SERVER.
  18. Ok I took out snr ridge and replaced it with mp_cw_strasbourg. See if that helps. I'm going to change everything Saturday am when I get a minute or 2 to see if thing work better.
  19. Good question to ask I can see team voice for sniping but I'd hate to cut out 1/2 my buddies on this game type. There is team chat though. Whats everybody think about that ?
  20. @@Phoenix911 LOL not sure how many people would reload UO or still have it. As fun as it sounds it would not fill a sever.
  21. yea I had done this all on a stock Open Warefare mod. We do not have one running so I thought it would be different. But with errors and trying to find them I grabed a mod that I knew worked and now its running. When Beer returns I'll try the old mod he has a list of what maps run where and what one 's do not.
  22. Turn tracer off they don't like people knowing where they are I've added a few more maps up to 18 now and they worked when I went through the rotation. Is it just me or does it look like the map switches are having a hard time ? I've also turned it it into TDM to see if its any better of a game. Let me know
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.