Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Mek it's ok if theres a problem I do not care how long I spent making the map. I do care abount the servers being happy really i do
  2. Is everyone so sure that these people did this to be nice ? I'd do it just to get the #$%^& line moving. I wonder if that was the main motive ? Nice would be not saying don't fly if you don't have the money to do so. If you do not have cash for diapers don't buy them use cloth lazy bastard not saying that is nice but the paying to get a line moving thing ? I'm not so sure. Now paying the money to get the line moving and not saying anything bad well to all those behind you now thats sainthood
  3. Map removed server needs a restart. I added map mp_xi_shima to see what might be causing this problem.
  4. I made them back in Johhny Dos day's even Rock ape had a little signage
  5. Damm basard I should read these before I post . We got map maker medals some where
  6. See we now need one that says 50 + and one that says its not age related 50+medals or you can go with my old stand by
  7. medals work best in .png and I also think its what the forum format needs for it to work
  8. I'd delete it from your usermap folder and I hope next time around it agrees with your desktop. If no I promise xi_halloween will cause windows to look like mac _
  9. I sent in the request for the rage quiter medal because I can Might as well win some thing
  10. I have the quick login problem on the path to salvation but I have nothing to do with the downloader. I have given you the new title of semi admin. It is not the same a demi god so don't go expanding your skull. We the not willing are going to lead the unlost into tricking you into admin status again.
  11. @@ViPRZ would be real nice if you could go into your usermap folder and let us know exactly what the name of the files are in the snr_ridge folder
  12. SNR Ridge we have to get people to remove it from there usermap folder for the changes we did to take effect. Thanks Beers for the help I'm back.
  13. To many over the counter meds to mention one that works. But after you get rid of them don't let them out again. They get the worms from eating mice :0. + 4 cats with worms cleaning them out is going to get messy lol
  14. labob13 is the name and dying is the game
  15. delete the map from your user map folder and let the game download it again. The issue is your map and the one on the server are not the same is some way. One of these files is not like the other
  16. jUST MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE HOTEL AFTER THE XI FEST :0
  17. Not to worry my internet comes from 1 red squirrel running on 1 very small dynamo . So you can fix you problem with 1 can of rad stop leak 10 bucks, @ you local car parts dealer or canadian tire lol
  18. try teamspeak in google idiot lol
  19. It is on the server side and there is really nothing to do but wait till it gets better which it always does. Or move the game to a new server host where the same thing can happen.
  20. Shit so would Eye
  21. lol my momma said once only
  22. Hey forgot my fav for the moment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.