Jump to content

Super Max

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3807
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7
  • Donations

    210.00 USD 
  • Points

    40,053 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Super Max

  1. Not sure which video card to buy? I already bought this: SSD 860 EVO 1 TB SSD 970 EVO 500 GB MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI 4x Corsair Vengeance LPX 8 GB DIMM DDR4-2666 Intel Core i7-11700KF Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Corsair RM750x 80+ Gold Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA RGB
  2. Tried again tonight but just won't do it. Let them get rid of all the bugs first
  3. Start playing this game to day ?
  4. I'm downloading the game now from Steam
  5. I'm almost blind it's still 8% light in the eyes
  6. whisky.mp4
  7. No beer I drink Whisky
  8. Online gaming for over 20 years
  9. Welcome back Yop
  10. Went to the launch of my daughter's clothing line yesterday, I am so proud of her. My family Like Barbie dolls in a Barbie box WhatsApp Video 2021-10-06 at 23.30.36.mp4 Loavies nina.mp4
  11. Plus one. I leave the server when we have a lot off bunnys in the server. Nu fun
  12. Sorry for your loss
  13. Happy B Day @ROCKAPE
  14. My condolences to his wife
  15. Good playing with ya. Stay safe Abu.
  16. I dont know you but stil happy B day
  17. Funny that the headwebmaster doesn't know how it works yet
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.