Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,119,191 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. Just FYI http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/57584-all-political-in-nature-paris-talks-or-any-others-will-be-removed/
  2. If you want to talk politics about the Paris situation then you can post here http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/57578-political-forums-paris-talk/#entry632136 If you can't see the post then it means you are not part of the group, if you wish to be part of the group then pm me and I will get you added. Fair warning, we do not police that forum, its open game to express your opinions so if you can't handle that do not subscribe to it. Anything political in the main forums will be deleted
  3. Sorry for not being around to help with the forum situation that happened this weekend, I was on a plane for most of it. I think the other Sr's did a great job at trying to keep the peace with everyone. This is a very rare situation for any of us to experience and deal with. We have a lot of people here and this was a terrible situation that had a lot of emotions and opinions being expressed. Of course with a group this size we all are not gonna have the exact same thoughts on this. We will continue to do our best to keep the peace if things like this arise in the future. For the post in question yes it was been locked, I'm getting back so I will look into the post and see if it can't be reopened with some alterations to the posts.
  4. map mp_surv_kaboom map mp_subwaytunel map mp_surv_infection map mp_surv_new_moon_lg map mp_surv_oldbunker_v2 map mp_surv_quarantine map mp_evil_house map mp_mrx_castle map mp_bsf_dead_night map mp_surv_trikxmas map mp_undead_island map mp_fnrp_power_station map mp_fnrp_quake3_arena map mp_fnrp_soccer_revenge map mp_fnrp_simpsons mp_nuke_snow map mp_surv_bacca map mp_surv_warzone map mp_surv_boss_road map mp_nwa_maze_doom mp_bsf_apartment map mp_surv_claudiu map mp_surv_earth_center map mp_surv_river""
  5. I was out of town over the weekend so I didn't have time to work on the server. 1. Raygun will be upped in power 2. Fast Reload is not a default item in this mod, so it would have to be added later. But do we really want the mod to be easy? If that was the case I could just give every gun unlimited ammo 3. Special weapons should now be reloadable 4. I never changed the speed of the mod so it might be map related, let me know if the speed changes again 5. Moon map is now in rotation
  6. Took out test map, see how it goes now
  7. Server has been restarted let me know what map it crashes on if it happens again if you can
  8. Here is the latest map rotation gametype SURV map mp_surv_infection map mp_surv_kaboom map mp_surv_test map map mp_surv_oldbunker_v2 map mp_surv_quarantine map mp_fnrp_smurfs map mp_surv_spooky_v4 mp_bsf_dead_night map mp_surv_trikxmas map mp_undead_island map mp_fnrp_power_station map mp_fnrp_quake3_arena map mp_fnrp_soccer_revenge map mp_fnrp_simpsons map mp_surv_shipment_v2 map mp_surv_bacca map mp_surv_warzone map mp_bsf_backlot map mp_surv_boss_road map mp_surv_snowworld mp_bsf_apartment map mp_surv_claudiu map mp_surv_earth_center map mp_surv_river" Is there that people just hate that need to be removed?
  9. Take a look at this post https://www.reddit.com/r/videogames/comments/3saeyq/1_pc_video_game_clan_on_the_planet/ In the upper left hand corner hit the up arrow next to the alien looking guy Thank you
  10. I'll work on your suggestions today and see what I can make happen @@Sammy Here is the rotation gametype SURV map mp_surv_hideout map mp_surv_snowworld map mp_surv_claudiu map mp_surv_earth_center map mp_surv_river map mp_surv_infection map mp_surv_kaboom map mp_surv_testmap map mp_surv_oldbunker_v2 map mp_surv_quarantine map mp_fnrp_smurfs map mp_surv_spooky_v4 map mp_surv_trikxmas map mp_undead_island map mp_fnrp_power_station map mp_fnrp_quake3_arena map mp_fnrp_soccer_revenge map mp_surv_shipment_v2 map mp_surv_bacca map mp_surv_warzone" Chess has been removed @@MikeWestin
  11. When they release the tools I will get the game
  12. The ideal group would be to have at least one engineer who can supply ammo crates and a medic who can supply medic kits.
  13. The mod was made to play as a group not individual. Its not easy but its doable by yourself. I dropped the health of the zombie so I hope that helps when your playing alone.
  14. I'm tweaking the zombie health today, hope it will be it a bit easier
  15. If you play on Freezetag server 1 you know Sally and how dedicated she is to making that server the best it can be. Sally is always in Teamspeak and always in a great mood. Its always a pleasure to get in the channel with her and have a chat. If your lucky enough you could also get to hear her outstanding karaoke singing voice, I've heard it and its like an angel singing. Keep up the great work Sally and thank you for everything you do.
  16. Server is back up, all new maps and made adjustments to ammo loadouts, starting points, power of guns, health of zombies and number of zombies per wave. Good luck
  17. This is the best Zombie mod out there and we are now running it. It's still in the earlier stages of tweaking so please post your feedback here on what you want to see changed. 192.95.38.141:28960 >XI< ROTU 2.2.2 Zombies Enjoy
  18. Roxy and Gatorgirl will be focusing on getting the MW2 server back to where it was and will do their best to make the server a better place to play for everyone. We know of all complaints about whining about this and that and they will be doing their best to find a way to minimize this. Men you better shape up or ship out because these women are here to kick you asses
  19. What is the best time of year to go to Nashville? Weather wise
  20. Well you never know still working on next years. I say all the idiots crash NousDefions pad
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.