Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,119,191 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. WOW that was awesome Yaccster! Thanks to everyone for posting their pics and videos
  2. By popular demand we are bringing back the COD4 Star Wars mod aka Galactic Mod. Please get in there and give it a try and leave your feedback here. 158.69.3.19:28960 >XI< Galactic Warfare
  3. It comes down to allowing bunny hopping or not allowing it. There is no middle ground. Since the day the clan started we have allowed it and that's been 10 years of gaming. I don't see changing at this point. We can always try a server as a non hopping server but I know this has been tried before in the past and no one played on it but I would make you one if you would be willing to try and get some traffic on it. Let me know and I will make it happen
  4. There will be a bunch more videos and pics. Here is the final list that showed up Rugger Pinglo Pigdog Kingstinger Sex Panther Johnny Dos Capt Tenneal Bogleg Kurt Sliderulz B Murda ChiefBSR Buddy Olive Mr Bubbles Wildthing Mule SSGT_Schmuck Plus wives and friends Hope I didn't miss anyone
  5. HEE HAW MOTHERFUCKERS!! LMFAO I always tell everyone, you won't forget Mule
  6. Wildthing and Olive took most of the pics and videos and they both don't get back until late tonight or tomorrow so we won't see them for a couple days I'm sure. I'm glad you made it home Johnny it was a blast hanging with you again, you sure can throw'em back can't you. Two fisting beers like a 21 year old. Love it!
  7. sorry to hear about the loss buddy, RIP
  8. I like Sephiroth better also
  9. Some of us and you know who you are better get to the DR ASAP and get checked for STD's Enough said lol
  10. My voice still hasn't come back fully yet from Saturday and I think its gonna take a couple days of not drinking for my body to recover also lol. Can't wait to see all the videos and pictures. It was a blast meeting so many members and potential members, thank you all for coming and making it a great Fest.
  11. Pay backs are a bitch! Lol
  12. I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas. !fu Wildthing and kingstinger
  13. I'll be back in town sometime tonight. I'll text ya after we get checked in
  14. Congratulations Deejaykeg, you have won a brand new car......no you didn't but you won something better!! You are the member of the month for October 2015. He will be passing the 5000 post mark today or tomorrow I'm sure and has been a rock for the clan when it comes to COD5. He is a great admin and a great clan member. Always active and willing to help with anything he can and its very much appreciated. Congrats Deejay and thank you
  15. Since your there, buy a ticket to Vegas for >XI< Fest
  16. Nice timing EA! Right over >XI< Fest weekend. I hate you EA!!!!
  17. I wanna rename it "Fuck with Unchileno you Fucking die"
  18. Mad house Mondays, is this where its all smaller size maps and its just a run and gun massacre?
  19. The way its suppose to work is, if a post is moved a pm is sent to the person and let them know why. If this didn't happen then please let me know and I will see what happened
  20. So sorry to hear about your loss, prayers are with you and your family
  21. Could you please do the 4 steps they are asking for, this would go a LONG way to getting the problem resolved
  22. here is what the host needs from us to help diagnose the problem and fix it. 1. Results of a ping on your server. 2. Results of a traceroute (preferably done with MTR) from your local host to your server. 3. Results of a traceroute (preferably done with MTR) from your server to your local host. 4. Results of your server downloading the following file: proof.ovh.ca/files/1Gio.dat (preferably using the wget -4 -O /dev/null proof.ovh.ca/files/1Gio.dat) command. Send us all the results via screenshots, copy / paste or from an upload website and we'll be able to investigate the matter with you. Just get the screen shots and I will get them to them. You can use their programs they suggest or use your own way. You must do all 4 so they can diagnose the problem Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.