Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,119,191 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. Bravo, well said @@Milky and others Just remember I'm just a PM away if you ever need anything. I will do it right away or I will get you in touch with the person that can. We have a ton of resources here at >XI< and there is really something for everyone. But some people just don't have the thick skin to take some drama here that happens. If you can't handle it then you should really not be here and we don't want you here. We are >XI< Xtreme Idiots, read the name of the clan before you join, we are fucking crazy idiots here that do crazy stupid weird shit sometimes. If you can't handle it then just move on and don't try to start a big drama fest over you not being happy here. We have 600 members here that like it here, we could have 1000's of members if we wanted but we try to select the few that are actually >XI< material. Hey sometimes we get it wrong and bring in someone that can't handle it but we try our best to make sure they can handle it before putting the tags on them. Just want to remind people that I'm not a mind reader, if you have an issue with something or someone just send me or any other admin a PM and we will take care of it. Love you all and thank you for all the love you have given me and >XI< over the past 9 years going on 10 this October
  2. You are on the list. I will sending out the prices I got from the hotels this week
  3. Please welcome Sliderulz to the BF4 admin team. With the new BF game coming out soon its crucial that we get a strong admin team setup to recruit and get the servers populated and get some more steady followers to the >XI< servers. This addition will definitely make the team a lot stronger, congrats and welcome to Hell
  4. Just place the order here and I will take care of the shipping. No worries there are many orders for overseas
  5. Congrats to our newest Member of the Month Iboomboom. With his recent promotion to COD4 admin and now the MOTM this guy is either a great member or had a lot of money to pay off people. Congratulations and you will be buying all the beer at >XI< Fest this year
  6. Don't type in the ip address with the 10 key, use the numbers above the keyboard
  7. I'm working with hotels right now to get some discount rates. I will add you to the Fest group on the website
  8. Hoping to get some mods and maps on here soon. Maybe Quake 3 excessive mod with CTF and DM map rotation with custom maps. Have to see how it goes with the modding part
  9. Great game today! Remember if you want to join us and you don't have the game just PM me and I will get you one. In the near future I'll be trying to mod in some features
  10. 1.32c
  11. Deathwave and I were just in the server and played a couple maps, server is running great and man is there a lot of action in that game. If you like speed and fast action then jump in.
  12. Server is up http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/50837-xi-is-now-running-a-quake-3-arena-server-if-you-need-a-copy-of-the-game-please-pm-me/#entry544790
  13. After many requests, we are now running a Quake 3 arena. This is the base game not Team Arena. The server is stock for now but we will mod the hell out of it as we go along. Here is the server address 50.97.113.67:27960 Server name is >XI< www.xtremeidiots.com If you need a copy of the game just PM me and I will get you one. Good times are coming Need any other help just post here and we will help you out
  14. Mine worked
  15. Tomorrow server will be setup
  16. Welcome to the nut house, you just never know what your gonna see here, that's what makes it so interesting here. Some love it and some hate it. We hope you love it
  17. 2 Weeks left to get your orders in
  18. Happy Bday to you and your boner
  19. I'm just talking about when the server is dead over night US times. When no admins or members are around. We can't loose players that we don't have playing on the server at that time. Right now the server during the week is active for 12 hours and dead(zero players) for 12 hours. I was trying to make it home in time last night to catch you in TS but you were already gone. I'll try to catch you this weekend sometime and we can have a chat about it
  20. The over night is when we loose all our traffic, why don't we put in a small rank up map rotation for the over night period to keep the server going. Then when the morning group wants to go in and play they set the rotation back to normal?
  21. Your added Fuck you Bobby your already in the group
  22. They are Anca we have RGX and a MX7 they're tool grinders
  23. I can get you a copy Death, just we get setup I will pm you the details
  24. I just got it, thanks though
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.