Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,118,483 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. Merry Christmas and make sure you get someone to record the karaoke and post it on the website so we can all enjoy your angel like voice
  2. This is the reason for the lag and might continue a little longer than expected InterNAP will be performing maintenance on one of its routers between 2am and 5am EST on 12/23. This maintenance may cause brief periods of connectivity loss or increased latency for your server.
  3. Is anyone else having this issue?
  4. Nothing is changing with the ACE mod server, there will be a new server created to test out the new speed
  5. Yes I will need to work on the liberation side of the mod. Very sorry for that but we had some great games that I know killa loved watching. RIP my fallen brothers and sisters. Is there anything better than the >XI< COD2 mod in dm or tdm mode on a small map with 25 people. Complete chaos just like our clan
  6. It's a gamble to restart the server but I sure it will work. I'm guessing it's a map that's causing the issue. Once that map plays it will happen again. We didn't see this during the testing of the mod and server
  7. We can't reboot the server or people will not be able to connect due to the master server issue
  8. I've renamed this event to Fallen Members open house so we can pay respects to all our brothers and sisters that are no longer with us. This is for COD2 and the server is open now so you can go in and get all the downloads done before the event. Lets try to get a large group on around 1pm Central. 50.97.113.106:28960 >XI< Fallen Members Open House Dec 20th 2015
  9. Sorry buddy I just couldn't make a post about it so I wanted to wait for you to make one. Very sorry the loss man
  10. Just working out the last couple things with the server and I will pm the details out to everyone
  11. Well it looks like the MW2 Freezetag ACR server is not gonna make it so we could change that over to this new mod and see how it goes. This wouldn't happen for a least a week to see if the MW2 ACR server gains any traffic
  12. So you want just a stock COD4 DM server?
  13. If there is no traffic on this server by the end of the month I will be taking it down just FYI
  14. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please don't worry about that last PM I sent ya you have enough on your plate
  15. When the server empties I will remove those random airstrikes
  16. We will expand if needed, so far its not needed
  17. Too easy to kill people with, made the mod more balanced
  18. This is the info on the server 192.223.31.208:28960 >XI< MW2 Freezetag + ACR This mod is no longer supported, so that means there are no changes that can be made to the mod. We can't add anything, we can't take anything away. If something doesn't work right or at all you just have to live with it. Do not come on here and post that the car jammer isn't working, or this perk doesn't work right or this gun isn't working correctly. What is in the mod is what you get only thing that will change on the mod will be maps if the server stays. Hope you all enjoy and we can have 2 MW2 Freezetag servers filled 24/7 Thanks for reading and enjoy your day here at >XI<
  19. Host is aware of our lag issues and is looking for a reason why its happening
  20. Beers had to leave his Head admin position awhile ago because of some very personal issues going on with him. These are now for the most part all resolved and will not be able to put the time and focus back into the head admin role. Welcome back buddy and I am happy that your personal situation is getting resolved.
  21. We will use the TDM server and lock it down for the day. I will work with Loader on getting this server up and running. I will pm out the details once I have them set
  22. What it the same as before and was everyone else experiencing it or not sure?
  23. Here is his response Yeah, I've been noticing this as well. I believe it to be resolved now. Are you continuing to get reports as of late last night or earlier this morning?
  24. I will talk to the host and see if he can see anything, I will post back here with his response
  25. RIP Dolphin
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.