Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,118,483 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. Dadda is one of the most loyal and dedicated members to this clan. He is always there to listen to what people have to say and finds a way to fix their issues. He is a great member and we are all proud to have him with the >XI< tags. With his recent promotion to Senior Admin and now Member of the Month I think he owes us all a beer. Congrats Dadda and thank you for all you do for me and the clan
  2. I wouldn't give this job to my worst enemy(maybe HXTR), its very stressful and most of the time its not fun. You have to make some very hard decisions about some of your best friends you have on this planet. Then of course they no longer want to be your friend because you had to make a call that was best for the clan and not the best for yourself. I've had to kick out some of my best friends on the internet and in real life out of the clan because I knew it was the best for the clan. And you very rarely ever hear anything good, its all complaints that you have to sort out and end up hurting someones feelings. If that time ever came that I would step down I don't know what I would do. I'm sure it would be a Sr admin, maybe a clan wide vote? I don't see that time coming anytime soon.
  3. This has been in the works for a long time now and we finally decided on Dadda as being the person to come up to the SR admin team and help us out. We are all getting older and have more commitments outside of the clan that take us away from here so it will be nice to get another Sr here that can help with anything that comes up. This is just happening so it will take time for him to get all the access he needs and learn how everything works so give him a couple weeks to really understand where everything is and how it works. In time he will be able to help with anything that comes up so please feel free to message him like you would any other SR admin and he will sort out your problem the best he can. Congrats Dadda
  4. They both left earlier this year because of lack of time to dedicate to the admin team, but they are now back and ready to help with the servers. Welcome back gentlemen
  5. Congratulations Harry Weezer you were just selected as this months Member of the Month, what are you gonna do next? Congrats buddy and thanks for the work you do for me and the clan, I know sometimes it's not appreciated by all but it is by most.
  6. If your having issues with the server run a traceroute on it and see if you see the bad hops other people are seeing. That is your problem, not the mod, not the host, not the server
  7. We are using NFO servers, they are the best of the best, we can't use a better host because they are #1 The only way to fix the issue is to move the server to a different location
  8. Thank you for all your comments and opinions. This is now looking like a bad hop that is causing the issues for the people that use that hop. I will be changing the mod back to the new mod and we will have to live with it until they get it fixed. The other option is to move the server to Chicago but then the overseas players would have a higher ping that they already have.
  9. I'm Horny good to meet ya
  10. So this is a mod issue as it stands right now. Lets see how the night goes and if anything changes I don't wanna hear about the guns or the mod itself, this is just to let me know if its a mod issue or something else. I just needed to get an old mod on the server is this is the one I had
  11. Just took a survey of the server and only Bama and 1 other was having Ci's. That is very acceptable amount of lag on the server. And server was full
  12. Next Friday is Halloween so that will not work but Thursday could work....
  13. Yesterday with the new mod it seemed pretty bad Old mod seems to have made a difference
  14. That test server is now shut down The old mod is on the main server now to test for lag
  15. Power can you get on xfire
  16. Go look at the mod this server and let me know what version it is 74.208.70.86:28960 >XI< MW2 Freezetag Test Server
  17. I have a mod setup but I don't know how old the mod is, can some peeps go try it out and let me know what version it is. The IP address is 74.208.70.86:28960 >XI< MW2 Freezetag Test Server
  18. Welcome the newest BF4 admin member, the kid who is no longer a kid on the outside but always will be on the inside Hellkid! Congrats and your main job duty will be to clean up the >XI< member bathroom every night before going to bed
  19. We are adding one more admin to the Feed the Beast Minecraft server and the lucky winner of the job is......Kingstinger! This means he will be doing every members laundry and dishes for the rest of the month and you have to buy me beer till I can't drink anymore Congrats and don't let us down
  20. Congrats to our newest Member of the Month TBB. Everyone needs to bow and kiss his feet for the whole month of October. Congrats TBB and thank you for the dedication and support over the years!
  21. Were you playing on the new server 63.251.20.75:28960 >XI< NEW MW2 Freezetag www.xtremeidiots.com?? I have been asking all morning and people have had no complaints at all, I asked at 10 players, 15, and this last one was with 27 on. Only thing I heard was a split second CI a couple times throughout the morning but that could of been user side also. So I don't know what to tell everyone anymore, I guess some people will just have great gameplay and others will not
  22. In an effort to get more active admins in the servers we have added 2 more BF4 admins to help show the admin presence that we want in the servers. Please welcome B-murda and Mouselad to the BF4 admin team.
  23. Any feedback on the server performance? I will be sending out a mass pm to everyone once I know this server is running ok to explain the changes and what will and will not be working on this server
  24. This server I hope will be the last stop for the MW2 server, so far the Freezetag 1 feedback has been outstanding with this host so I hope to hear the same from the MW2 crowd. Please get in this server asap and try it out and leave feedback GOOD or bad. This is the new IP address 63.251.20.75:28960
  25. We are all working on getting this sorted and all your feedback is much appreciated and needed to help figure out what the hell is going on.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.