Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,118,483 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. Hxtr I will need to get with you in teamspeak and go over what I need you to do. I'll be able to get on in about an hour. If not let me know when your available.
  2. I need someone who has the game to upload the files to our redirect, you need to have a good internet connection. The upload will take forever if you don't have a good connection. Post here if you can help us out
  3. We are trying to find a way to keep the 64 man server populated for longer, maybe putting on only a few maps that people really like will help. MAYBE????
  4. This is for the 64 slot server correct?
  5. Does anyone have experience running a Quake 3 server?
  6. Thanks for the support over the past 4 years my fellow clan mate. Hope to cya at a >XI< Fest sometime
  7. It doesn't cost money but they take a portion of the money from the sale and they want my tax information so they can tax me on items I sell. We've been doing it this way for 8 years now and it works great. If you want a shirt and don't have the money right now just pm me what kind you want, size and color and your shipping address. Then you can pay the website when you have the funds.
  8. Because people want custom names on their shirts. Cafe press does not do custom names. Small time frame? It's 3 weeks that's quite a large time frame
  9. No, with the custom names on the shirts and getting a discount for quantity the order needs to be put in all at one time.
  10. First PM went out to the Fest group today. If you are interested in going please let me know so I can add you to the group
  11. Thanks to Nisty and Nistys wife for helping me with the design this time. They turned out great and I think one of the best designs we've ever had. The shirts are the same price as always $20 with no custom name on the back and $25 with a custom name. In the store you will see 2 options for the shirts make sure you choose the one you want. There is a link to the store under the more tab on top of the website or you can go directly there by using this link http://www.xtremeidiots.com/store/latest-grid/ When putting in your order please double and triple check you have the right size and everything is spelled correctly on your custom name. MAKE SURE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IS CORRECT, especially if you are overseas. It's very expensive to ship overseas!
  12. Some much needed help for the Minecraft admin team has arrived. Welcome Dax88 and Supadupa to the team. If you have Minecraft and have some interest in the game please hop over there and help out with getting our servers populated. Congrats
  13. Your already in the group Look under your avatar in your post
  14. RIP T-Ball, he was a straight up guy, he tells you the way it is bad or good. He will be missed
  15. You have been added we are at 32 people now
  16. We are at 27 people going at this time. I have created the group on the website for the Fest, if you are interested in going and want to be kept up on the latest things going on with the Fest pm me or respond here and I will add you to the group
  17. I have the design ready I just need someone who can work magic with Photoshop and make it look great. PM me if you think you can help and I will send you the design. Thank you
  18. Hunter found it for me.
  19. I need Boo Yaa's email address if anyone has it please pm it to me. Thank you
  20. If you guys can agree on what version you wanna run I will get a server for it and see how it goes
  21. Leaves at 7AM (May 15 - Sept. 14) Leave at 9AM (Sept. 15 - May 14)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.