Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Titanfall Beta

TheGhostToast

• Member ID:  2834
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  400
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1992

Hey guys, just in case some of you don't know, you can apply to get into the Titanfall beta going on right now here: http://www.titanfall.com/uk/beta

I don't know if it's still happening but they sent out some Xbox1 codes to people who applied for PC by accident (me being one of the recipients).

If this does happen you can get it sorted pretty quickly through EA support, the process of which is explained here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/

I've played it myself (got to the beta level cap of 14) and I'm gladly, NOT disappointed as I was a bit sceptical. The infantry movement and gun handling reminds me a lot of COD4 and MW2 and the titans control a little bit like Hawken, but faster. It's pretty intense, hectic and fast paced. I was expecting a lot of the game to feel gimmicky but the parkour is actually pretty fun and fluid, and the titans are satisfying to use without being overpowered. I'm a bit disappointed that it uses that bloody lobby matchmaking system, but from what I can tell it uses some of Microsoft's dedicated servers because I haven't noticed any lag so far.

To sum it all up, I wasn't so sure before, but now I think I'll be getting this one.  :happy:

Be sure to check it out.

• Member ID:  2834
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  400
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1992

No idea why it's made me 2 threads.... Use this thread and ignore the other one until the mods can close it or something.

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3339
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33707
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Yep I applied to get the Beta but lost out because of the British interest being so intense. But I have already pre ordered it and cant wait until its released..

• Member ID:  3682
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  14780
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/12/1960
  • Device:  Android

My son bought an Xbox 1 yesterday....applied for the beta ONE TIME an hour ago....and he is now playing.  I'm pissed