Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

:) I had to down grade!

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1188
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6490
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63167
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

My mobo got here and when I went to test it I discovered a very bad problem. The pins on my cpu was bent to hell!

I had to order me another one and this me I got a 6 core which when I b NJ oust it I will actually get more speed than what I had before! I bought the AMC 6300 and I hope I am not dissatisfied but I did it because my funds are short all summer what with my grand babies 4th birthday and I want to splurge on her. I really don't think it's going to m a key all that much difference with the games I play anyway! Should be here Monday he 5th and I am chomping at the bit to get back togaming!

• Member ID:  20371
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  159
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  306
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2726
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/11/1966

How many pins are bent?  If you have a bit of free time you can try using a mechanical pencil to straighten bent pins. Remove the lead and use the tip opening to snag the pin and Very Gently bend the pins back to straight moving the pin further into the pencil tip. If a bend is too sharp you may never get the kink out without breaking the pin off, or half the chip is folded over and it would take a month to fix it ..paperweight... but if its less than a hundred it's at least worth the try.

I use a magnifier lamp, I have fixed a few 1155 sockets with an exacto and tweezers too lol.

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1188
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6490
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63167
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

How many pins are bent?  If you have a bit of free time you can try using a mechanical pencil to straighten bent pins. Remove the lead and use the tip opening to snag the pin and Very Gently bend the pins back to straight moving the pin further into the pencil tip. If a bend is too sharp you may never get the kink out without breaking the pin off, or half the chip is folded over and it would take a month to fix it ..paperweight... but if its less than a hundred it's at least worth the try.

I use a magnifier lamp, I have fixed a few 1155 sockets with an exacto and tweez

ers too lol.

I am going to try that as I bought a pencil just for th@th@t earlier. But for now I have been offline way to long!