Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] I get banned

• Member ID:  24545
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  70
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: Zabaa

Sent on: 23 May 2016 - 05:10 PM

Game server: XI

In-game name: Zabaa96

Appeal details:

Hello, I wanted to tell you that ban me for"Towny bypass" never did that action, i can show u everything. I donate, everytime i see something i want to see any house i ask if i can tpa , ASK tamm or Lady or Thething or Ash, im a nice people, ask them, i find some area of them house Claimed That They weren't. U were wrong banning me, I donate for server ur cuz i love it!

I join with a friends account for talk to an admin and i get banned without reason.

hope u can check this, btw i dont know if im going to join again, i see when i join allmyhouse destroy.

user Zabaa96

User Fredogordofeo.

• Member ID:  2465
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1818
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  14559
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/17/1972
  • Device:  Windows

Sit tight Zabaa, we will discuss this ban with the admin team and you will hear from the banning admin shortly.

• Member ID:  22096
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1002
  • Birthday:  11/01/1994
  • Device:  Android

How were you able to break/place blocks, open chests and press buttons in Lady's town?

I dont know, i tell lady i dont get nothing from ladys house! i tell her that i can open things, IM A GOOD BOY. ask lady!!

blackthijs0 u were wrong to ban me, i dont do nothing wrong, in TheThing house, in the Shop, he havent got claim, I DONT PICK NOTHING AND I tell him, he give me a present. At Tamm house, he lose his rocket, i found it in a parachute box, behind the house, i tell him!. AND WITH LADY, i was able to pick break, everything, just in that place, I DONT KNOW HOW, OR WHY. but i tried in the machines, and i cant! just in that block... U were wrong banning me. I help the server, i was funny, i play all the day, i donate. And u payme like this.

How were you able to break/place blocks, open chests and press buttons in Lady's town?

I dont know man, but i tell her, i tell that i can open chest (IT JUST IN THAT PLACE, I CHECK MACHINES AND IT WASNT ABLE) I TRY TO HELP HER, but i have to go work. I DONT KNOW WHY I CAN DO THAT, I DONT KNOW. BUT CUZ I TELL HER THAT SHE I CAN DO THAT, i get ban? really? THANKS , maybe next time, i shut up my self, and dont say nothing!!!

Can u please accept it? third time i send it. I dont know how i can open thing and everything, at that chunk. but, i dont be in silence, i GO AND I TELL LADY, cuz im a good boy. Do you think if i want to do something with that, i shuld tell her? god.

BTW, IT WAS that chunk, i check the machines, and i cant.

You were wrong banning me, go and ask TheThing, i go to his shop, and it wasnt claim. i dont pick nothing, and i go to tell him. he give me a present. Ask Tamm, i found his rocket in parachute box, in a place without claim. I tell him!.                  Everytime i want to enter in a Town i ask if i can with tpa. Ask, Zauy or Ash, LADY TOO!!

but now i think is the same if u unban me, i enter with my friend account Fredogordofeo, and i see everything destroy, u destroy mi house, my things. without talking to me first. U make a big confusion here u shuld talk to me!

• Member ID:  47
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  664
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5354
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983

what about he storage drive you destroyed and took joe's storage cells?

what about he storage drive you destroyed and took joe's storage c

He dosnt have protected. that is scam? tell him, check the status. of the claim.

Whether it's protected or not it's still considered griefing when you take something that isn't yours

Whether it's protected or not it's still considered griefing when you take something that isn't yours

Sure, but you say in the msg, that if is not claimed, dont not ask for the items back! I really like ur server. He dont protect it, i take it. Isnt scam. i dont BYPASS TOWNY , the reason that u ban me.

I donate u, u lose one donator.  AND u dont accept my post, u dont want to show to other players this? that i have the true?. Cya, im actualy in a new server.

and check http://puu.sh/p42Jc/237510278b.jpg (is an image check it) Gl with your server. i dont do nothing wrong, U BAN ME WITH OUT A TRUE REASON. I NEVER SCAM NOBODY. and u dont accept my post, so the comunnity, DONT KNOW MY ANSWERDS.

Sure, but you say in the msg, that if is not claimed, dont not ask for the items back! I really like ur server. He dont protect it, i take it. Isnt scam. i dont BYPASS TOWNY , the reason that u ban me.

I donate u, u lose one donator.  AND u dont accept my post, u dont want to show to other players this? that i have the true?. Cya, im actualy in a new server.

and check http://puu.sh/p42Jc/237510278b.jpg (is an image check it) Gl with your server. i dont do nothing wrong, U BAN ME WITH OUT A TRUE REASON. I NEVER SCAM NOBODY. and u dont accept my post, so the comunnity, DONT KNOW MY ANSWERDS.

Ok, Nos and I have come to an agreement that we are going to unban you based on the fact that you were in the same town as Joe so therefore it is somewhat the fact that you were sharing things. Also his towny permissions were wide open enabling you to do what you did. So come on back and play anytime you want.

I also want to make it clear to you that even though we highly appreciate any donations you make to the clan, it does not exempt you from being banned for breaking rules. We had to ban you based on the evidence presented to us as well as the complaint and then had to investigate it thoroughly to come to a conclusion on the validity of that evidence. 

When you join the server please Start a town on your own..

• Member ID:  47
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  664
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5354
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983

ok after all this you decide to come and talk shit after you get unbanned. good riddance dude.

Ok, Nos and I have come to an agreement that we are going to unban you based on the fact that you were in the same town as Joe so therefore it is somewhat the fact that you were sharing things. Also his towny permissions were wide open enabling you to do what you did. So come on back and play anytime you want.

I also want to make it clear to you that even though we highly appreciate any donations you make to the clan, it does not exempt you from being banned for breaking rules. We had to ban you based on the evidence presented to us as well as the complaint and then had to investigate it thoroughly to come to a conclusion on the validity of that evidence. 

When you join the server please Start a town on your own..

Sorry, i dont come and talk shit, what are u talking about, i say the same that i say here. I dont scam , i pick what i was able to pick. And i tell joe, that nobody is friend here. Dont trust. Kid, maybe you should be less dramatic

• Member ID:  24406
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  198

I was really disappointed to hear about Joe's ME drives being taken, and I am not in support of Zabaa's ban being lifted.

Several days BEFORE Zabaa took the drive, there was a wooden chest in Joe's town that Zabaa was able to open - yes, he reported this to me, but I said that Joe obviously has ally build on so that he can build as a team with his other friends in the town - further, I made a point of saying this meant he clearly had a lot of trust in the town to do this. You left his plot as I requested, and then that was the end of the discussion.

Now I find out that a couple of days later, you go back to his base, break his ME system, and take his drives - and now here you are on your ban appeal, lying to the admins, pretending to be innocent, and asking them to ask me to vouch for you - well I'm not going to, and I seriously regret allowing you in my town.