Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Fanboy Swoon!!!!

StormCrow

• Member ID:  480
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2650
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  45930
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

So, head out last night, road trip 2.5 hours to go see my favorite band yet again Monster Truck. If you have not yet, you really need to check these fuckers out, they rock! So, I go down eary, grab a bite to eat, head to the venue an hour early and am 1st in line as per my norm! Sitting there shooting shit with security and a van pulls up to get into the venue, the passenger window comes down, and its the Lead singer Marv. he says to me, "Great to see ya fucking made it, real good to see ya James" and I get a fist pump as they drive in. Woot Woot, days made. Little do I know it has just begun! So the show starts, they are rocking out, play a sick ass 1.5 hour set. Comes to last song of the set, the lead guitarist gets on the mic and thanks everyone for coming despite the rain, says this is last song before the encore, then says "This one goes out to James From Cambridge" FUCK ME RUNNING!!!! I nearly shat my pants!! Im rocking out like a mother fucker now, loving life, I have never heard them send a song out to anyone in all the shows I have been to... 16 of them...  They finish that song and head off, come back for encore and rock out 2 songs, the drummer then hooks me up with another drumstick! He gave me one a few months ago at a show! And says to me "Stick around 15 min if ya got the time" If I got the time? If I got the time????? Fuck yeah I gots the time!  He comes out 15 min or so later, we shoot the shit about weight loss and life and family and rock and roll and then he hooks me up with a picture! FUCK I LOVE THESE GUYS!!! Never been so blown away by a band showing a superfan such love! Im in perma smile mode!

57af0a48e8a3f_20160812_235915.jpg

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8135
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  61519
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Nice dude!!..Who says it does NOT pay to be a c$#%%^ sucking groupie. :rolleyes:

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8135
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  61519
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Nice dude!!..Who says it does NOT pay to be a c$#%%^ sucking groupie. :rolleyes:

Too funny.... after all that and when the drummer gave me the stick after the encore, random dude beside me (noticed all the attention I got from the band all night) turns to me and says "So, which dick did ya suck to get all the love?" LMAO!!!

I am digging it dog..

They been opening every show with that tune! I can rock it on guitar also! They got some bad ass tunes, I love each and every song, but I may be impartial LOL