**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
Awwdmurphy

COD4 Ban Appeal

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: DM CUSTOM MAPS 2
When did you get banned?: Around 8am cst this morning
What was your in-game name?: AwwDMurphy
What is your game GUID (if known): ?
Why do you think you were banned?:

At first I didn't know why then I got on the website and asked too many beers and spinpuppy and spin responded with glitching. We were playing the map Dinant and I was up behind the altar in the church on the pedestal. This is an area i've seen many other people go and i actually learned about it watching beers months ago. I've seen many people glitching before and they were  numerous warnings given but I wasn't and was immediately banned. I'm sorry for this but like I said i've seen many other people including xi members do it and nothing has been said. I look forward to hearing from you

Thx

Robert

DO you mean the COD5  DM custom Mod Server?  

your appeal is posted in the COD4 ban/appeal thread.

Edited by XTeKK

Awards

1 hour ago, Awwdmurphy said:

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: DM CUSTOM MAPS 2
When did you get banned?: Around 8am cst this morning
What was your in-game name?: AwwDMurphy
What is your game GUID (if known): ?
Why do you think you were banned?:

At first I didn't know why then I got on the website and asked too many beers and spinpuppy and spin responded with glitching. We were playing the map Dinant and I was up behind the altar in the church on the pedestal. This is an area i've seen many other people go and i actually learned about it watching beers months ago. I've seen many people glitching before and they were  numerous warnings given but I wasn't and was immediately banned. I'm sorry for this but like I said i've seen many other people including xi members do it and nothing has been said. I look forward to hearing from you

Thx

Robert

XteKK is correct...this is the cod4 ban appeal section....you should go to the cod5 one...!!