Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Thank you!!!

Dukoo

• Member ID:  2527
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1945
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16150
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/27/1981
  • Device:  Windows

Hi Fella Idiots, 

I wanted to start a topic about something that recently passed me by and i wanted to take some
time together with all of you by the fact that i am so proud and thankful to all donations this month. 

Let me start by saying that it is a really rough time for everyone. And i am praying from the bottom of my heart that everyone will be alright and that i pray we are not loosing any loved one's. 

A couple of years ago and some of you might remember it my company went bankrupt because people stole over 55.000 euro from our store and with that we had to close down and everything we build up was gone is less then a couple of hours. 
Since then me and my family have been in financially problems because i had to pay company's around 53.000 euro back for everything they have put in my store. Although its getting better and better again donating is just something that is not on my list at the moment 
because if i do so, i cant give my daughter food. And i know people understand that and are fine with that because we are >XI< and we are one family. I am definitely not ashamed to share such story's with people i love and be with most of the time's due out the hard days in life. 

But i really need to write this post because it is so heart warming and loving to see all these donations coming in because of the hard time's we all have during COVID-19. 
Its because of you all that people like me can continue playing on our servers and Team-speak servers. Without you, Things like this would never be possible. 
And off course donations are a monthly thing, but if you see how much donations are coming in specially now during these hard time's its absolute amazing to see how everyone steps up and just making it possible for everyone to stay here at the place we all love the most. 

So i wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you out there. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Please stay save and take good care of your family's. 

thank-you-for-your-attention-png-8.png.9cf374d7bf8644f4b3d66e219bb59939.png