Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Small Business Relief

deerejon

• Member ID:  842
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965
  • Device:  Windows

Just a note to anyone who has a small business (under 500 employees) self employed or a contractor.The federal gov. had set aside 384 billion dollars for payroll, mortgage interest or rent and utilities....

Sounds like a lot of money but it is for relief nationwide so I advise anyone who is eligible to get on this early. The applications will be accepted starting April 3rd and I envision lines around the block  (or longer with social distancing.)

I put these links up so you can get a jump start onthe process. Dont dealy the funds are 0% interest and completley forgivable if you retain the majority of your workforce. I have filled out my application already and will be first in line friday so I can keep my staff working. I have 13 employees and was at the point of making some hard decisions regarding keeping who and who to let go. With this relief I will be able to keep them ALL and pray things free up by July so we can do all the deferrred work that is stacking up. It's not a loan to clutter up your blance sheet like the other programs I am vetting, its real forgivable money. Good luck all and stay safe...

https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/PPP -- Overview.pdf

https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/PPP Borrower Information Fact Sheet.pdf

• Member ID:  28200
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  69
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

great reminder