Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Killstreaks in MW2 Freezetag

RANDALL

• Member ID:  2582
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  778
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  6919
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/22/1991

If killstreaks were removed from the MW2 Freezetag server, would you still play?

I just finished a map with some sorry souls on my team, who were noticeably upset when they got shot, and even cursed at the person who shot them. Not once, but every time they died.

I look at how much friendlier people are in Server 1 where there are no killstreaks, and it makes me think that this toxicity I see in the MW2 Freezetag server comes from losing that adrenaline rush of being one kill shy of your next killstreak, for example, only to be killed, and then filled with rage. Couldn't possible be skill, it's always bs to that person. Blame yourself, that's what I do.

No one wants to hear you complain. Just give intel that will help your team. 

• Member ID:  2582
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  778
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  6919
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/22/1991

I used to be like this, but I have learned. That is where this is coming from.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

You still only get three streaks per lifetime (not counting the tac nuke), no different than radar-airstrike-heli each time. Just three different items of your choice. Many of which require more than the standard 7. So if you are going for Duke or some other item, and get shot while just 1 short, sure you are going to be unhappy. Especially if you are one short of a tac nuke.

There are also some people that simply cant stand being shot down or otherwise sent packing. This is a competitive atmosphere and game. There are also a lot of good players (albeit many use the buggy Saritch as a crutch). Nobody goes home with a 'participating' trophy. Could also be that in OW2 there are so many more ways to die and is generally more chaotic. Some love that, others hate it.