Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Another Great Party

RobMc

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.14
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

What a night it was, I look forward to it every year, the annual get together of the SDS (Small Dick Society), affiliated with the WOC (USA) (Weiner Owners Club) and the DD (Australia) Dingo Donglers. Sad to see the Donglers no longer have a true society since Sheila the tranny got in the family way, never ever found the culprit.

It was the proudest moment of my life when I was erected (see footnote) as President of the society for outstanding performance. Something swelled inside me when the secretary announced ‘Would all members please be upstanding for our President’, you could hear the zips straining outside.

It was a great turn out, It’s always puzzled me why we didn’t attract more lady members, although we have the two girls from Thailand. We’d been pestered for months by telephone by some lady who used to say ‘Are you in yet? ‘, chuckle and put the phone down, despite assurances that we were, strange?

We welcomed our guest speaker from Canada ‘Wayne’, he is interested in forming a Canadian branch and had flown over to see what was required. He adequately fits the criteria to join (quick shuftie in mens toilets) indeed he over exceeds it, some fellow members were jealous. Strangely Wayne, from St. Johns New Brunswick wished to go incognito under his normal name @WeednFeed, no problems Wayne we will respect your wishes. We rolled around at his tales of how he used to attract women by stuffing his home grown gherkins down his pants before a dance, oh how we laughed at his trickery. He described the additional problems of a cold climate and how it was better to squat than stand at the toilet, we’ve all done that Wayne (St John’s, New Brunswick, Canada)

I was embarrassed at winning the top prize in the raffle, a gold plated magnifying glass, and protested it must have been a ‘fiddle’. I was assured this was not the case and they had used the dealer from a well known Blackjack site for honest and fair dealings.

We all happily trooped off home, ready for the next exciting meeting, what more is there in life???

Apologies for the occasional ‘r’ instead of ‘l’, due to a sticky keyboard.