Jump to content

T-Rat

++ COD4 Admin
  • Posts

    894
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    100.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,574,930 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by T-Rat

  1. Greetings oh ninja master, I hope you've been practicing...If not, stay away from FTag1 until you're ready! Highest Regards,
  2. okie dokie! Thanks!
  3. Greetings, Both mp_hidden_valley and mp_simple_city cause download loops on game entry. FYI,
  4. Greetings, My 2 cents...This scroll wheel should be banned on our servers. The nature of the single shot weapon should remain there. Admins beware...there are many gamers with awesome reflexes that can make the weapon seem automatic. Head admins and Senior admins should seriously consider this. When I get complaints, in-game, it usually means they've been thinking it for a while. Implementation will be about a month long process. The sooner we decide, the sooner it ends. Highest Regards,
  5. T-Rat

    Intro

    Greetings, Welcome to the Idiots home! You fit right in! Highest Regards,
  6. OMG! The idiots are growing... WELCOME. Make yourself at home, make a few phone calls, and abuse T-Rat! Highest Regards,
  7. T-Rat

    T Rat Steam

    T-Rat's sig
  8. Greetings, I agree with Bombeczka! Let's keep the game fun. Take the high road. IF, if you suspect someone of using some unknown advantage, TELL an admin. We will be happy to spec that person to see if there is anything. Whining about a certain map? TELL someone. Post it in the forums - Rugger and Greywolf have taken great care of our COD4 FTag servers, but they'd happily change something. MOST IMPORTANTLY: I apologize to ALL. One of the things our admins should do is to eliminate or tone-down this kind of thing. I will endeavor to be more proactive about this in the future. Highest Regards to All,
  9. Greetings, How many QB's would give up salary to get position players? One, Tom did it to get Randy Moss... Talent must be coupled with leadership. Tom has both! Go PATs! Regards,
  10. T-Rat

    iNTRO

    Welcome to our forums! Highest Regards,
  11. Congrats!!! I hope the twins are healthy! Highest Regards,
  12. oh, my!!!! OK I need private time!
  13. Greetings!
  14. Nice rig sue! Now, if you "chance" upon FTag1, you can be frozen in style! Highest Regards,
  15. omg! OK - i need some private time....bbl
  16. Opps another maggie fan - SOB we can arrange for you to borrow Lunk's doll. He'll clean it up first. Regards,
  17. The thing that worries me the most is Lunk's Maggie blow-up doll. Anotomically correct, of course. Regards,
  18. Greetings, I know Lunkster is taken with her legs, but starting a fan club. I worry about you Lunk. Highest Regards,
  19. Happy Birthday fire! You are fantastic! Enjoy! Highest Regards,
  20. Ok - here's the final from the 4PM Scrim: EDT 4:00 PM Guys Choice Rename Cheese>XI< Bombeczka>XI< I love Cheese Heffalump>XI< Baldie>XI< Eetje Pat.myass Vosss -bz-Roxy Vosss' Vixen JAH KissesForYou KissForJAH Corpse>XI< Kriszyuneklak my_slave>XI< chaton innofensif DrunkJr P!nk>XI< Drunk's Fangirl>XI< T-Rat>XI< Daytonsgirl Daytonsagirl Boomer>XI< Fire>XI< waiting Brimmy waiting nessie>XI< waiting KillerKitty Here's the final from the 7PM Scrim: EDT 7:00 PM Guys Choice Rename Exe>XI< Bombeczka>XI< I love Exe StormCrow>XI< P!nk>XI< StormSpankedMe Murlock>XI< Greywolf2>XI< Arrienn>XI< greywolf's pet Sirhurtsalot>XI< T-Rat my_slave>XI< my_furryfrog Yellow snow Angel>XI< BS!ANGEL! BobBarker>XI< DarthYoda>XI< UnionJackk>XI< Brimmy Ivana dojackk Kungpowme>XI< ruso44thenoob <X>Killinstar Hxtr>XI< NoEars711>XI< UnChileno>XI< waiting LilAcorn>XI< waiting {ESC}BlackRose waiting -bz-Roxy waiting tl.brat waiting Aussie_Princess! waiting beks waiting Scrapper waiting KissesForYou The ladies that are shown waiting get a free pass. I think they should be able to rename those who didn't pick! Daytonsgirl - a letter was added to your tag. Highest Regards to ALL,
  21. Greetings, I will post final list today around 3PM EDT. If you haven't choosen - the ladies not picked get a free ride! Highest Regards to ALL,
  22. Here's the 4PM game so far EDT 4:00 PM Guys Choice Rename Cheese>XI< Bombeczka>XI< I love Cheese Heffalump>XI< Baldie>XI< Eetje Pat.myass Vosss -bz-Roxy Vosss' Vixen JAH KissesForYou KissForJAH Corpse>XI< Kriszyuneklak my_slave>XI< chaton innofensif DrunkJr P!nk>XI< Drunk's Fangirl>XI< T-Rat>XI< Boomer>XI< Fire>XI< waiting Daytonsgirl waiting Brimmy waiting nessie>XI< waiting KillerKitty Here's the 7 PM game so far: EDT 7:00 PM Guys Choice Rename Exe>XI< Bombeczka>XI< I love Exe waiting LilAcorn>XI< StormCrow>XI< P!nk>XI< waiting {ESC}BlackRose Murlock>XI< waiting -bz-Roxy Greywolf2>XI< Arrienn>XI< greywolf's pet waiting <X>Killinstar Sirhurtsalot>XI< waiting tl.brat T-Rat my_slave>XI< my_furryfrog waiting Aussie_Princess! Yellow snow Angel>XI< BS!ANGEL! waiting beks BobBarker>XI< waiting cspears>XI< DarthYoda>XI< waiting Scrapper UnionJackk>XI< Brimmy Ivana dojackk waiting KissesForYou Kungpowme>XI< waiting ruso44thenoob Hxtr>XI< NoEars711>XI< Titan UnChileno>XI< Come on guys! Get on it!
  23. Greetings, I was 6th in the 7PM match, and, If one of the higher players don't pick her, I'd like to rename my_slave to my_furryfrog. It's her halloween costume. I'll post a list tomorrow! Highest Regards,
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.