Jump to content

T-Rat

++ COD4 Admin
  • Posts

    894
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    100.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,574,930 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by T-Rat

  1. Welcome! Can't wait to see the tags! Cheers!
  2. Greetings, I am so glad you guys enjoyed the "prize". I must say that Sally was AWESOME and very understanding during the contest. You all must feel the sense of community we have here at XI. The people make the servers a BLAST. Tiger - my wife thought I was crazy too! Cheers!
  3. A day late, as usual... Happy Birthday!
  4. GO Sandra GO!!!!!!!
  5. G!rl or BlueLuna she will kick butt either way!!!! Cheers!
  6. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy it!
  7. OK, OK! I'm trying it! Actually Johnny convinced me. I have smoked about 10 cigarettes for years. I just purchased a provari and a vivi nova tank. I thought I'd need the tobacco flavors, but they don't taste very good. Day 1 I had 3 cigarettes, yesterday I had 5. I am shooting for 0 today. I really like the idea and think it will work. The flavor in the tank right now is twisted java by halo, pretty good. I'm looking at a new job that will require lots of air travel. Anyone ever try getting these through security on your person? Cheers!
  8. Happy Birthday! Live, love, ENJOY!
  9. Happy Birthday Johnny - you're the MAN!
  10. Happy Birthday, Bud(the STUD)Sr.
  11. T-Rat

    Hi Y'all

    Welcome! Hope to see you the FTag1 server some time.
  12. Oh the abuse of the elderly continues! Where's my AARP card? Just a bit before my time Weed. Good one! My old brain must process this for a while...but if they had a Roy Rogers Claymore britches - hmmmm....... Cheers!
  13. Welcome! About time...another proud idiot! Cheers!
  14. Happy Birthday, my friend. Cheers!
  15. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day!
  16. Fun Twig!!! What's up?
  17. Greetings! I absolutely LOVE to ride! I'm more the cruiser type. Larsin's bike and Maz's are BEAUTIFUL. All motorcycles are great. Boomer has a sweet ride too! I currently own two, a '01 Honda Spirit 750 that is on extended loan to my daughter and an '03 VTX1300, my Barney Bike. I brought this bike last October from a friend. I broke his chops constantly about the color - barney purple vs Honda's illusion blue. The picture is from Swiftwater, NH last fall. Wanna ride when you're in New England - look me up. Tomorrow will be in the 50's -It's Throttle Twisting Time (T3)! Highest Regards,
  18. About time....WELCOME!!!!
  19. Yeah, scrolling the P90 - what a noob. Is he canadian? Cheers
  20. And to you and yours, dadda2!
  21. great pics! Thanks!
  22. Boomer - you're the MAN! I love the ferris wheel - looks like a tighter map than sipins, but not too tight. Snipers will love it! I can't wait to play it. Cheers!
  23. Merry Christmas Harry and ALL! Cheers!
  24. T-Rat

    Hi

    *subliminal message* get giggles, Get Giggles, GET GIGGLES!!!!! Welcome to our forums. I love your laugh! I WILL be freezing you later btw... Cheers!
  25. greetings!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.