Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. Welcome Larrymc
  2. Welcome Legi
  3. Happy Birthday all
  4. Hey Buffalo I did change it made 25 above
  5. In Buffalo it is -2 with a wind chill of -17. Baby it's cold outside
  6. Welcome to the forums
  7. AND Bourbon good to see your introduction
  8. Dot80

    Babalewy

    welcome to the forums even
  9. Dot80

    Babalewy

    Welcome to the forumd
  10. I am so sorry Prayers for you and your family .
  11. I am sorry to hear this . Prayers for you and your family.
  12. Minus 6 wind chill in Buffalo
  13. Welcome Back
  14. Happy Birthday all
  15. Happy Birthday Everyone
  16. Dot80

    Membership

    Hi Oxen
  17. Happy Birthday EVERYONE
  18. I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD HIM HE WAS A IDIOT lol
  19. welcome to the forums
  20. Happy Birthday everyone
  21. Happy Birthday all
  22. Merry Christmas
  23. Happy Birthday all
  24. Merry Christmas
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.