Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. I wish you a speedy recovery
  2. Happy Birthday Dragon and all have a great day.
  3. Welcome to the forums
  4. Oh Rob, you have quite the way with words. Miss you on F/T.
  5. Welcome to the forums.
  6. Happy Birthday
  7. Have a safe trip. I hope it all works out for you
  8. I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago and here you are,
  9. Happy Birthday to you all
  10. Happy Birthday
  11. Happy Birthday gentleman have a great day
  12. God Bless us all. I pray for all the families
  13. Welcome to the clan
  14. Happy Birthday All. Have a great day
  15. Happy Birthday to you all. Have a great day
  16. CONGRATULATIONS the ring is beautiful
  17. Happy Birthday
  18. Welcome
  19. Happy Birthday to you all. Have a great day.
  20. I grew up in Buffalo and now live in North Tonawanda. I am so sad about this I pray for them all.
  21. Rest In Peace. Prayers for his family
  22. Happy Birthday
  23. Happy Birthday to you all have a great day.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.