Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. Happy Birthday have a great day
  2. Dot80

    Away

    I hope all is well
  3. I am so sorry for your loss
  4. I am so sorry to hear this. May God help you and your family through this.
  5. Happy Birthday all. Have a great day
  6. Prayers for you wife and family
  7. I am so sorry
  8. Happy Birthday
  9. Happy to hear that all is well
  10. Happy Birthday Red and Esssie and to all have a great day
  11. Welcome to the forums
  12. Beautiful
  13. Happy Birthday Have a Great Day
  14. My prayers are being sent to him. May God watch over him. Bless all of you
  15. Happy Birthday Have a great day
  16. Happy Birthday Have a great day.
  17. Happy Birthday All
  18. Speedy recovery hope all is well
  19. God Bless You. My son is a fireman he has been for 20 years. he is now a Assistant Chief.
  20. Good Luck hope all goes well
  21. Dot80

    Hi All

    Welcome to the forum Venux
  22. Happy Birthday Everyone have a great day.
  23. Happy Birthday Everyone have a great day.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.