Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. Welcome to the clan
  2. This is a really sad world we live in .
  3. Happy Birthday to you al
  4. Happy Birthday everyone. Have a great day.
  5. Happy Birthday to all of you. Have a great day.
  6. Happy Birthday everyone. Have a great day.
  7. Welcome to the clan
  8. Happy Birthday
  9. Happy Birthday everyone
  10. Welcome to the clan
  11. I have been retired since 2018. I was a bus aid for special needs kids. I worked with them for 14 years.
  12. day even lol
  13. Happy Birthday to you both have a nice dday
  14. Welcome to the clan
  15. Thank-you. And Happy Valentine's Day to you
  16. Happy Birthday to you both
  17. Happy Birthday
  18. Happy Birthday have a great day
  19. Your welcome Buffy
  20. Happy Birthday
  21. I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.