Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. I used to be like this, but I have learned. That is where this is coming from.
  2. If killstreaks were removed from the MW2 Freezetag server, would you still play? I just finished a map with some sorry souls on my team, who were noticeably upset when they got shot, and even cursed at the person who shot them. Not once, but every time they died. I look at how much friendlier people are in Server 1 where there are no killstreaks, and it makes me think that this toxicity I see in the MW2 Freezetag server comes from losing that adrenaline rush of being one kill shy of your next killstreak, for example, only to be killed, and then filled with rage. Couldn't possible be skill, it's always bs to that person. Blame yourself, that's what I do. No one wants to hear you complain. Just give intel that will help your team.
  3. Removed post.
  4. @J3st3r This is what I was thinking.
  5. It might. I read an article where blunderbuss shotguns could shoot .54 caliber musket balls. I see antique ones for sale online that can still shoot. Imagine if I bought one for my apartment and someone tried to break in. "The choice is yours, Good Sir. Make your next move wisely."
  6. Another Blunderbuss video. Thanks in advance for watching! https://youtu.be/wBUfGn-KXrA
  7. Sorry to hear of your loss. I'll send a prayer for you and your family.
  8. RANDALL

    POWs

    I am down to play. I'll even record my gameplay and put it on my youtube channel to help promote it, if that is cool. I'm still pretty new to making videos (just started over the last month), but I have 9 subscribers so far.
  9. And another video from just now. It was epic.
  10. Didn't have time to make the video longer because of work this week, but I thought it was funny anyway.
  11. Of course the week my map rotation is picked, I don't have time to play. Busy with work and exhausted from crazy hours.
  12. I figured out how to combine clips of videos. I made my first Blunderbuss montage on Youtube. Once I get enough clips for CoD4, I can make one for that too. Thanks in advance if you watch this!
  13. @LilMordjr It's always fun playing with you. Enjoy yourself! We look forward to seeing you in the servers!
  14. Slowly learning how to edit videos. Now I am taking small clips. Next, I will try to make a montage. Thanks in advance for watching.
  15. I wish you good health. Take it slowly, baby steps.
  16. Thanks for the recommendation. I have always wanted to go to Norway, since I was a little kid. I have a good job now, but I just need to discipline myself to save up enough vacation time. I have always wanted to see the fjords.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.