Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. Happy Birthday!
  2. Happy Birthday!
  3. Happy Birthday!
  4. Happy Birthday! Don't let me catch you slippin', or else my shotgun might ruin your day!
  5. I guess what I meant was I see no point in wearing a suit/shirt and tie. To me, jeans and a polo are good enough. I don't judge people by how they look, but I am also against things like standardized tests in schools. I'd rather wear a uniform than dress clothing. One small reason I got an Engineering degree was so that I might not have to wear dress clothing, yet I have to wear business casual and ties for meetings with the customer. It's just bull shit.
  6. Happy Birthday!
  7. Happy Birthday!
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered allowed you to get Gold camo for all primary and secondary weapons, but if I could add one thing to the MW2 mod, I would give signature golden weapons, etc to the following people: Golden Bouncing Betties: @BROMODROSYS Golden Claymores: @Ripper Golden Knife: @Turk Golden Barrett .50cal: @LilAcorn Golden C4: @Unchileno Golden P90: @StormCrow Golden Ak-74u: @pitbullpete Golden Noob Tube: @YACCster Golden SMAW: @Predat0r Golden Sticky Nade: @LOCO Golden S.P.A.S.-12: ME (feel free to add to this)
  9. It is my personal opinion that people who enforce a dress code in a work environment have a power struggle. I feel that comfortable people are more productive. I hate wearing dress clothes, and I would rather wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt. That is what I wear when I play video games, and I reluctantly ask all of you, what do you wear when you play video games?
  10. As long as I have played freezetag on XI servers, yes, there is more sway to the sniper rifles than in normal servers. Using the Steady Cam attachment helps, but only for targets that aren't moving. Any kind of lateral movement, and you can't hit them, whether leading your target or not. The Hunter Killer or Iron Lungs perk helps because it gives you more time to hold your breath. The old MW2 mod allowed you to use Hunter Killer and Stealth, which I would combine with my favorite Sniper Rifle, the Silenced Intervention, but now both Stealth and Hunter Killer are the same perk, and it takes almost your entire breath to steady your crosshair, so it is annoying. Hunter Killer is a great perk, but being targeted by UAV, Predator Missiles, Smartbomb, etc, has pushed the stealthy snipers into extinction.
  11. Happy Birthday!
  12. Happy Birthday!
  13. Happy Birthday!
  14. Happy Birthday!
  15. Happy Birthday!
  16. May God bless you with good health and a speedy recovery, Mule. I will pray for you! Kick cancer's ass! Mule style!
  17. Half Man, Half Shotgun!
  18. Does J3st3r's fix work if you have cod4 on Steam? Won't it just auto-update to 1.8 upon launch? Unfortunately my hard copy of cod4 is messed up and will not install on my laptop
  19. RANDALL

    VPN

    I have not noticed any drop in speed while playing. I havr noticed it when I try to search for items on the Steam Market, either on my computer or on my phone app.
  20. RANDALL

    VPN

    I played freezetag a couple days ago while using my vpn. I use IPVanish.
  21. RANDALL

    VPN

    That is interesting because I have one guy on my friends list who I play TF2 with sometimes who has ddos'd people on our team who did not comply with what he asked them to do. He has anger management problems, but I havr done nothing to bother him.
  22. RANDALL

    VPN

    I had to buy a vpn service today. Lately, if I sign into my chat on Steam and go in-game, I get hit by a ddos attack. When playing Team Fortress 2, my ping will go from 25 to 750. When I play cod4, my ping goes from 40 to 140. Not sure why someone is targeting me, but I did a quick search on youtube and apparently you can get someone's IP address through their Steam account. Does anyone else use a vpn? I have not had any issues today since I have been using it.
  23. Hey everyone, It has been a frustrating weekend. Friday night I noticed I was lagging when I was playing Team Fortress 2 on Steam. Long story short, the Comcast guy came today and said the modem was fine, and so he installed a new wifi card on my laptop. It gives me a better connection, but even before he did that, my signal strength was fine and I get 300 fps in-game. I ran a malware, spyware, and anti-virus scan and everything is fine. I am on an Asus laptop, and have had no problems for the last 2.5 years. I don't know what else to do. This has ruined my weekend. If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate some help. V/R, RANDALL
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.