@@hxtr I didn't say goodbye, I wished her good luck in the future, have a nice summer, and I hope I can see her again sometime. I really wanted to ask for her phone number to stay in touch, but she is leaving to move in with her boyfriend and start a new job to be with him, so I didn't think it was appropriate. Instead, I wrote her a nice thank you and good luck card, and gave her my phone number, in case she ever needed me or wanted to talk. I left it up to her. As hard as it is to feel this empty feeling now, at least I was able to take a few pictures with her. Pictures always remind you of good times. I really wanted to have a way to contact her, she has been a good friend. She came into my life when I wasn't expecting her, but I needed her, and I am happy to have met such an amazing girl. A true angel, and I told her that. I wished her the best of luck and happiness and that I will always care about her for what she has done for me.