Jump to content

Kitsune

**- Inactive Registered Users
  • Posts

    1146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6
  • Donations

    10.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,902,757 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Kitsune

  1. Lmao who'd wanna take lessons from you ??
  2. Noooo kenny!
  3. No they were brilliant too, shut up Kenny ?
  4. Defrosting honey, that's why I score so high ? Chris is in the way there, I could have had Mik on top of me ?
  5. Shout out to @MikZzona and @Chris for donning your finest dresses and joining the girls for the evening. You both did great. ?
  6. Happy birthday! ?
  7. Aw well when you put it like that, it's super sweet of you. I'd hardly call you a 'weaker element' though
  8. Didn't you get enough kicking my arse last night?? ?
  9. Me, knowing that ice has picked me and he's taking suggestions from the other boys
  10. Ditto this, that was a really fun evening and I look forward to the next one ?
  11. Happy birthday! ?
  12. Kitsune

    scrim

    Shoulda known it would be taken that way. ?
  13. Kitsune

    scrim

    You're going down ?
  14. Kitsune

    scrim

    Well shit....
  15. Kitsune

    scrim

    I'm ready, the boys are running scared haha ??
  16. Happy birthday guys! ?
  17. You fucking what ???
  18. So a snowy owl that is basically me whenever @MikZzona is in TeamSpeak then ??
  19. I'm fascinated, she sounds lovely? Kenny wtf??
  20. Hold the fuck up I didn't realise the owl had a name, is it yours?? Tell us more about the owl!
  21. Ahhh, it's not the glasses, you're just getting senile in your old age ?
  22. Rob I think you need new glasses ??
  23. Don't do this to me Kenny. Look I like raisins I just don't think they belong in cookies.
  24. It's okay, my fiancé forgets his own birthday too, guess it's a man thing. Happy birthday ?
  25. Yes. Raisin cookies. They're the most horrifying. And then give them to any kid bold/stupid enough to go trick or treating
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.